Posts by badboybill

are you the unoffical spokesperson for G -Idle? lol.

statistically speaking , winning the lottory is actually the worst thing that can happen to you. Most winners regret it. Your chances of getting murdered increase 2 to3 x. your chances of becoming addicted to drugs or alchohol increase , as also your chances of overdose. Your chances of suicide increase. YOur chance of bankrupcy increases. Always happy to bring yall happy news.

So, are we talking about POPULARITY or the actual BEST? Because those two are completely different things.

I know you tried to be fair, but I can't be, if we want to pick the best, and I'm sure a lot of you will disagree with me, but this is about TASTE, and most people will choose their faves. Red Velvet has a good discography, but they had many ups and downs too.

I know I'm biased, but the only group in the 3rd gen who has the most versatile discography is Mamamoo, and that's why most of their albums are not that popular, because they made songs in more than 10 different genres. Every album was different, basically. I prefer that more than playing in the safe zone every time. 90% of the groups are doing the same, because most fans love the same style, but I'm not. Also, there's no other group in the 3rd gen who has a bigger discography or creative involvements. For that alone, they should be on the top, IF we forget about picking faves. Yeah, I know I picked my faves, but I only did it, because their discography is massive and versatile, and they never afraid to do something different. I don't think we can say the same about any other group. I'm pretty sure they're still the only group in Kpop who debuted with a full-on Jazz song/album.

we get it dude....youre the only one with real taste here. There rest of us are classless comsumers of ' pop" music.

damn dude, talk about butthurt..lol. You're currently engaged with 4 different ppl going back and forth defending your favs to death... You need to take a long look in the mirror and stop calling the kettle black when ur covered in soot.

you're talking about that. Also, Mamamoo won, because their song "Destiny" was way above everyone else on the charts! Maybe pull your head out of your ass, and do some research or just you know, shut up and don't embarrass yourself. I think you should do some research about Mamamoo's stats.

You reallise you can't call me butthurt and do the same thing right? Are not even slightly self aware?anyways....concerning what you said-

This is 100% not true. Mnets site was hacked and somehow Idles performance was deleted. If you search the comperable performances for each performance you will find that Idle is the no. 1 viewed group . The lion video from 4 yr ago is missing.

"Though it did not chart high at the time of its release, it later became a sleeper hit in South Korea after gaining popularity on their stage concept of The Queen's Royal Welcome.[3] It reached a peak at number five on the US World Digital Song Sales chart, giving (G)I-dle their fifth top 10 hit. The song was later included in the group's third EP I Trust, which was released on April 6, 2020.

"Lion" received critical acclaim from music critics, calling it "Song of the Year (Female)" and naming them "young lion".[4][5] It was also considered "one of the most visceral tracks of 2019" and became one of the group's signature songs.[6] It was chosen by Idology as number one out of 920 songs released in 2019[7] and was named one of the top 100 K-pop Songs of All Time by Melon and Seoul Shinmun.[8

I Did the research , did you?.......I think its time for you to go look for your head....its apparently up your ass.

I don't think you understand your own words. It's like saying the guy who invented cars is overshadowed by the other guy who invented a better car. Both of them are in the history books. You can't erase the first person who did it!

I actually love G-Idle, and never said anything disrespectful about them, especially Soyeon, so I don't get it why are you so butthurt and toxic. G-Idle didn't change the industry, they started their career when it was already much better than it was in the first 3 gen! I know because I follow Kpop since G.O.D.!

We know who won Queendom. Mamamoo. 🤣 It was clear from the start they will win it, that's why everyone on the show said, they don't want them. I think one of the Lovelyz member said that she thought Mamamoo will be a mentor on the show.🤣

thats cute. wonder why Queendom used G idles songs in season 2 as the benchmark? Which song from the show actually reached the charts? wonder which groups performances on YT was watched the most? sure MM might of been said to be the winner, but dont worry , everyone else knows who really won.

As far as what MM has accomplished? we can say that they started their career when it was already much better than it was in the first 2nd gen. And I know since I'm old as dirt and was around to see Seo Taiji and the boys when they started. G_ilde has far surpassed MM already and continues to put more mile between them.

edit- Everyone knows "Lion". What did MM sing as their final song? Oh yeah, no one remembers. lol.

Mamamoo is a really bad example. Both as a group and soloists too, they were up against the entire industry and the general public, even before their debut! Their whole career was and still is about fighting for ACCEPTANCE! They didn't write songs about feminism, racism, sexism, the LGBTQ+ community, politics (global warming in HIP for example) or many other things, because they wanted to look like cool or sexy women. It wasn't forced, or a gimmick, it was NATURAL! That's why Mamamoo changed the Kpop industry and made the general public fall in love with them. Especially Hwasa! I'm not saying the industry is perfect now, but it's better than it was before Mamamoo. Especially for girls, and women.

There's a reason people always said, they're not a girl group, they're 4 WOMEN!

I don't think what G-Idle doing is forced, but they're nowhere near as good Mamamoo. You're absolutely right about the similarities, btw, but that's the impact of Mamamoo. G-Idle isn't the only girl group who "copied" them. A lot of group did that. I won't mention them, because I know their fans would come at me with pitchforks.😅

Sorry , history will show what Idle has done will overshadow Mamamoos impact by a mile. I've been around since Gen 1 and seen everything and let me tell you Soyeon might be the GOAT . of all gens. While what Mamamoo has done is noteworthy, Soyeon and Idle will go down in history as one of the most impactful groups ever.

edit: .............and lets be honest, we ALL know who really won Queendom!

EXID were not pushing a feminist message, they were pushing a sexy concept (something the members themselves would repeatedly point out.) I know some feminists think it's empowering to be sexy, but that ain't why they were doing it. They became popular off the back of a fancam that was popular with male fans, and they knew this, so they capitalized on it.

(G)I-dle is also now pushing a sexy concept first and foremost, but Soyeon has managed to full people into thinking she's some feminist mastermind. There's not as much there as she'd like people to believe.

2NE1 were all about pushing the badass image. They were all about empowering themselves more so than women in general, much like their successors at YG.

While those other groups sang about feminist things, put on images of feminist things, G-Idle is talking the talk and walking the walk. You can sing all you want about being a badass, but what is more bad ass than what G - Idle has actually done? Working your way to success and then having the power to call your own shots and have those decisions turn into hit after hit?

Does Miyeon even know what she's saying or implying?

I remember back when Boys Like You by Itzy was released and Ryujin and Yuna were really confused by the reactions they got from ifans to the "Do I look like your mommy?" line

I mean, that part is in Korean and she is Korean who speaks Korean........so I'm gonna go on a limb and say yes?

btw, a total bop and no matter your opinions- its a b side, throw away song thats charting better than some groups title songs. Reality says its a bop.

I just saw a old akp user friend of mine who haven't has been active since almost past 2 years posted a video on his youtube channel and we had a short talk in the comments. It brought back so many memories from back in 2020 and early 2021 akp. Im feeling very emotional, i miss the old times and so many users who aren't active anymore.

Thinking about it, in future some of yall (or maybe even me) might not be active here anymore, i just want to let all of you know that no matter how much i argue with yall, i love u guys, each and everyone of you and im sure I'll miss y'all and these times when i look back in future. Lol my eyes are getting kinda teary now

(The bad guy will still remain bad guy tho)

so......lets just say someone was banned and just got back on....and lets just say hes not use to this site anymore.....how does this "ninja" get to send a private convo? asking for a friend! lol.

I miss salty-sugar . He was hardcore nevie that fought like a lion against orbits, wizones and other peasants. Rest in peace, dude. We will remember you as a violet knight of the Neverland who pulled out his sword of justice in the name of Soyeon and her friends.

I remember him! ....ironicly , I just came back on after about 3 yr . I forgot my username before, this site has changed so much. How do i message ppl privately? ( I was a diehard Nevie also)