Posts by sweetestmer

People have different opinions on this. Some think as long as they are both adults age isn’t anyone’s business. Others think a 7+ age gap is predatory. Others see it as more complex, and power imbalances being also a factor. But who can stop Heechul if he wants to befriend Kazuha or even date her? There’s no laws against it with adults. People can only unstan or boycott him.

she's a fresh adult. it's kinda creepy and it is a bit concerning since heechul could take advantage of her

but i pretty much say stop assuming things because it's really the first time I've heard him say this

Honestly when I learn k-pop dances for fun I usually repeat the performance stages over and over so I memorize the moves in my head, and then listen to the song whilst dancing to what I remember, and then I will watch a tutorial so that I already know some of the dance moves and practice in front of my mirror until I have the whole dance memorized. It's best to watch one member instead of doing the dance they way that all of the members are doing it, for example, if I was learning d4 by blackpink i'd follow jisoo so it's easier to learn.

okay

also i absolutely love your aesthetic aklsjdlkasjflkajsdf

i could never sksksksks

also it's a bit embarrassing to practice in front of my mirror for me since once you open the door you can see me ToT

I'll try though, and I'll kick my siblings out of their "personal hangout" (aka my room)

i've really wanted to learn choreos but I can't really because my attention span is wayyy too short and I'm very prone to injuries ToT I don't really know how to start or where to start, and how to actually finish learning it without giving up.

I've really started to think about this after I saw a girl at school in chorus dancing to a random dance and literally being able to do almost of of the dances. i can sing to kpop songs but i can't dance to it, even if i wanted to. ngl not being able to dance to kpop has kinda made me feel like i don't belong because almost every girl kpop fan ik can dance to at least a few songs.

So,

PLEASE GIVE ME TIPSS PLEASE I NEED TO LEARN IT'S THE WEEKEND I'LL HAVE PLENTY OF TIMEEEEEE

as a teen, wtf are they going to do with those bags? like put their phones and their $10 allowance in there? I'm pretty sure that they're at school for most of their day so it doesn't really make sense to buy luxury bags when you can barely use it. plus a lot of teens are always losing things so it'd pretty much just be a waste of money. in my opinion, i don't really like luxury bags because they're a bit too adultish.

they should buy bags on shein smh they're so much more cuter :pepefacepalm:

It's really beautiful song. it makes me feel for him and i can understand how he feels just by the way he's rapping.

We don't think about this enough. A lot of idols spend too much time away from their friends and family. It's bound to take a toll on them. I know there are times when they question their career decision, wondering if this sacrifice is all worth it.

They receive a lot of love from their fans, but that can't replace the socialization they would have otherwise received with a more ordinary life.

yeah, with "on the ground" I've noticed that rosé sounds a lot more raw and emotional in it. It shows that they really sometimes do question the life that they have.

And I don't really get it. Why would you make a video if you can't wear anything because you wear uniforms? Like it's obvious you can't wear other clothes. Or if you can't wear ripped jeans or crop tops. You realize that the majority of kpop stage outfits have crop tops and/or ripped jeans right?

Honestly, I can't understand it because my school will fr not care if a student comes walking in a bikini if they cover the important parts. Ik that they're making content but make content that makes sense plsss.

i get the "will my mom let me wear them" because let's be fr my mom won't even let me wear ripped jeans (which I'm kinda fine with)