Posts by MoonFlowerXX

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just a basic question really, although I closed my Etsy Shop I actually kinda wanted to start drawing for other people and have wondered if anyone here would like these type of pfp or icon bases?. All are made with procreate, and similarly shown in one of the images, because of ProCreate they will be available for download by PSD, PDF, JPEG, PNG, and TIFF.

I don't feel like starting up any social media accounts (I'm pretty happy with just Pinterest and YouTube), and I figured since I re opened my ebay, it might be a good idea to offer a handful of free commissions to start.

They are pretty basic ngl, I can only really do and wanna practice 'line art' or 'flat art' type of drawings. Yes I know they aren't the best, but I figured if I can practice more and someone was interested, then I would totally be interested!.

You will have the rights to post on your Twitter/SNS, and use. Just don't remove my small watermark~.

I have some ideas for some SKZ ones, the ones I added will be based on their characters, you can choose any background colour you want. (I find the lighter colours work better).

Then the rabbit YIH stands for 'Your Idol Here', which I will need a picture of and for whatever hair colour/etc you wanted the icon to have. It's supposed to be those popular hats all the idols wear.

The one ATEEZ one can be used for different idols, I can turn the hood into a normal hoodie if you want.

The Animal Crossing one is pretty basic, and I can give the base, it's Harry Potter Inspired.

IMG_0775.pngIMG_0777.pngIMG_0761.pngIMG_0760.pngIMG_0778.pngIMG_0779.pngIMG_72EFFBE36996-1.jpeg

External Content www.youtube.com

I'm watching Steven's livestream again cause I decided I wanted to make a playlist on Spotify for all his songs he played in his 3 hour live stream from yesterday (tbh I only watched the first 20 minutes live then my phone died...) and I couldn't help but noticed these signed albums behind him. I wanted to say the orange one looks very similar to a CRAVITY album but I'm not sure and was just generally curious what you thought they might be. I thought the blue one could be CRAVITY or possibly a Ghost9 album.

(I can't catch every live stream, so if he said it already you can send the time stamp to~).

TimeStamp: Around 4:24.

Screen Shot 2023-05-05 at 12.30.00 AM.png

(And half way through realizing making the playlist with the help of the Shazam and Save feature on my Iphone I noticed the songs were actually linked in the description lol... So if you wanted to check the songs out you can view Steven's video, or the playlist here);

External Content youtu.be

Maybe Song want's to debut as a trot artist and this is his way of telling us 😆

Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 2.41.07 PM.png

If you have seen any of my posts or articles I have written, or even on the 'what kpop song are you listening to' thread, you could probably tell who I am a fan of. Come to my surprise when watching Woodz 5th mini album pre listening party, to see not only Sewoon, but NCT's Ten, MONSTA X's I.M and even Woogie in one frame. Multi's, we have won lol~

For better screenshots then mine, the video is:

External Content youtu.be

There was this one Carrie UnderWood song that reminded me a lot about the issues my single Mum went through and does make me cry but I can't remember the name tbh.

Like kpop wise? Hm, I think for me it would be:

TRCNG, MISSING. (This year in general was... not good)

Bang Yongguk Orange Drive. (He released this as a gift to fans before military, it also came out the same year I grew out of emo bands I liked, and is the year I stopped listening to 5SOS/ being a big fan of them).

Ateez, Dancing with butterfly wings.

Just for the song itself, the year and all the emotions I had back then, it's definitely a tear jerker for me lol.

For English songs honestly it depends, I've been deleting so many kpop songs and normal pop songs, + German songs from my playlists its hard to say as my playlist changes.

Lol.

No opinion. The only thing underneath those tweets are people's fancams, confused about the situation rather then anything else.

We should be careful about posting stuff like this and believing every little thing we see when it comes to rumours tbh.

What's the context? What's the situation? Where's the proof behind the account that it's him?

I saw this in a drop one, save one video and I found it super hard. I really like both songs and they have similar summer with the girls vibes. This was the only one where I couldn't really pick. How about you?

I'm not a girl group stan but I will admit Ice Cream Cake is the one song I would pick. Very catchy!

Of course we care to listen!~

I personally like to interview people about their jobs and what they did / what courses they took to get there and connect with people in my field of interest (Museum/Art Gallery wise). It's been something really helpful to me to get into other hobbies besides kpop and focus on my future.

EXO was the group next to BTS and BAP at the time who I often went to for comfort, although I only found them after Tao left I feel like I kinda understand where you are coming from.

With everything that happened with MoonBin, BAP, TRCNG and now OmegaX I definitely think you are right in many ways. Although I'm not as crazy about it as I once was, and have unsubscribed and unfollowed a lot (In 2017 - 2019 I had fan accounts on twitter for Nine Percent, EXO and BTS. I eventually had to step away and shut down the accounts despite having a lot of followers when I began my own mental health crisis (after losing my grandparents and some other stuff).

From when I entered kpop till now I can definitely say a lot of things have changed, I think bringing this up is something really important.

Wishing you the best.