Posts by MoonFlowerXX

Screen Shot 2023-05-11 at 11.01.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-11 at 11.02.39 PM.png

For other Champions, I added more things to TRCNG's kpop profile underneath regarding Taeseon.

He also made a pet instagram for Myu and Cookie which I think is so cute.

TRCNG Members Profile (Updated!)
    TRCNG Members Profile; TRCNG Facts TRCNG (티알씨엔지) was a boy group under TS Entertainment that consisting of 8 members: Jihun, Hayoung, Hakmin, Jisung, Hyunwoo,…
    kprofiles.com

Because I’m from army, I’m here to hype up my fandom name lol

It’s funny how a small group like BTS in the beginning chose army to be their fandom name. It looks like a setup but it’s amazing how it really got manifested in the future. Now the fandom really does feel like an army because of how big and organized it is.

Special mention: btob and melody. I find this to be really cute

btob and melody aren't only a cute pair, but the nicest people to ikonics during Road to Kingdom~

I'm unsure where this would be best to ask, but to anyone who has deleted their account before, what happened to your articles after deleting your account?.

I really enjoyed a couple I wrote, but what/ who will get credit for them after my account is gone?

Or is it possible to delete just my forum account and keep my writer profile? Or is it just best to delete everything from my forum profile like my wall, about section, profile picture etc myself and become inactive here?.

Thanks again for your time~, have a good week. ✌🏻

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Screen Shot 2023-05-10 at 11.41.42 PM.png

I think partnered with FROM JAPAN, but in general yeah.

Lol, Ren is the best

So I've been trying to get into digital art, and sometimes when I need ideas I put whatever I see in my head to text and try it on AI art to see what ideas it comes up with, tonight I was watching one of my fav dance practices. (JO1's Tiger) (the members power and everything is really well done, I also recently found out its by WE DEM Boyz from Street Man Fighter to).

And some of the images are okay, but it makes me feel a lot better about my art to say the least lol.

If you ever feel bad about your art, put it in a AI thing, it'll make you feel a lot better about it that's for sure

External Content youtu.be

8-eBy0OCJLaB4lju9.png8-E8tDZd8DtmNXe9c.png8-EONwefppMnBiBlQ.png8-xCPvb01I5oHew4L.png

I also tried one for my bias Kono Junki, and to be honest it's the quality of art I'm trying to get to myself. I am not one for AI art at all don't get me wrong, but if you are an artist trying to get original ideas, I definitely think it helps!.

Screen Shot 2023-05-10 at 11.27.03 PM.png

External Content www.youtube.com

this is their artist page right?

Is the song removed? Because I can't find it?

Thankfully its still on youtube though, thanks for commenting. I'm curious about why the track is like this.

Have a great week. 😊

I have a feeling I'm the only one here, but I figured just in case I would post anyway.

Vanner has created a new live stream for tomorrow which will be the Peak Time After Party. Consider stopping by VVS~.

You can find me in the comments to~

Screen Shot 2023-05-10 at 9.24.02 PM.png

this is their artist page right?

Is the song removed? Because I can't find it?

I wonder if it is, it's really weird

This is the 2nd time Spotify has done something like this, I can't play the track at all. It is blacked out, it does this on Apple Music as well.

I'm from Canada and don't usually have a hard time when listening to music, but I'm curious if anyone has had this issue in the past or can play this track?.

Screen Shot 2023-05-10 at 8.40.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-10 at 2.49.39 AM.png

CIX is currently live streaming for Bae Jin Young's birthday, guessing celebrities and BX's 'Mona Lisa Sunbaenim' which is probably soon going to become a meme. While being surrounded by fans birthday cakes.

if they disbanded....if they have been in the dungeon for over 2 years talking to you noir

or if their music went in a direction that's not to my tastes and continues in that direction...

those are the reasons i stopped liking a group

NOIR deserved better for sure. The members are so kind to, often hearting fan comments and often updating about what's going on. (Well updating us more then LUK ever did 😅)