Posts by MoonFlowerXX

Tbh I never used to like navy blue, green or purple or red. (wasn't my favourite to say the least).

But after drawing a couple OC's in those colours, and really enjoying my converse in those colours (especially my Jade explorers which are hard enough to find...) I actually came to liking them.

Although I will admit my liking for blue and gold is because of VIXX, and my liking towards dark green probably started with EPEX and BAP as it was/is their fandom colours. 🤷‍♀️ 😅 (Navy for example = Pentagon).

Never thought about that before actually, double meaning I guess lol

I wish they could do more promotion for Louder then Bombs. It's such a great song.

This is really really tough... But if I had to choose just one:

2C4K: Like.

O!RUL8,2?: Coffee.

SLA: Where You From.

SKL (Special Addition): Jump.

DK&WLD: Rain.

Wake Up (Standard Edition): The Stars.

TMBMIL Part 1: BoyZ With Fun.

TMBMIL Part 2: House of Cards.

TMBMIL: Young Forever: Save Me.

WINGS: Stigma.

YNWA: Am I Wrong.

LYH: Best of Me.

FACE YOURSELF: Don't Leave Me.

Love Yourself Tear: Love Maze.

LYA: Euphoria.

MOFTS:P: Dionysus.

MOFTS7: Black Swan.

MOFT7 The Journey: Stay Gold.

BE: Blue & Grey.

Personally, this is the second time I have seen 8TURN promoted to me (I guess maybe cause I watched their debut MV and I'm getting pushed their content now?).

I'm getting pushed more and more ads by them, and honestly even if I don't follow the group I personally think its a really good idea to get the band's name known.

I'm thinking about maybe starting a discussion about this, what do you think or what have been your experience with this?

IMG_52FA3D341011-1.jpgIMG_52FA3D341011-2.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I know some of these are covers, but I still enjoy them.

Yeah, I'm only going to write a couple more articles and then I'm kinda done.

With everything and the groups I followed, (TRCNG, BAP and OmegaX's mistreatment), 1Team, Black6IX and D Crunch's disbandment.

As well as just finding myself drifting from it and not focusing on comebacks anymore, I totally see where you are coming from.

A big part of it, is definitely a dislike for the industry itself.

I have heard of MAZZEL and DXTEEN, when I'm on the JO1 twitter page, sometimes they come up in recommended. (But since I don't have an account I can only see so much).

But they seem pretty good!. MAZZEL is mentioned a lot on Youtube in posts by Warner Music Japan or something, it always pops up in my home page (community posts)

So tbh I don't know much about generations, but I know the artists.

For me it would have to be 2014 - 2016 ish. My favourite groups are from that time and our fanbases are still geniunely good. Like BlockB, BAP for example. But Honeymoon by BAP and the Blue album is still in my top favs for sure.

My favourite time that I was a fan though would be around the same time of StrayKids debut, I will forever say I wish I could go back to I am You and Get Cool era, where I felt comfortable and safe within my own fanbase. It's one of my favourites. (I was a pre debut Stay, so this era was just best to me. I hated that MNET show to say the least...)

I'm not sure what gen is which though sorry

If anyone remembers one of the first articles I did about underrated artists, you would probably recognize these artists. But as one of my last posts as well, I wanted to mention them again because I couldn't help but notice CityNoise went up from 60 followers to 115 and I just wanted to say thank you~ lol.

I used to follow Steady on Vlive before it closed, he's a good artist that doesn't have a lot of promotion or anything but is definitely worth checking out and often hearts fan comments similar to CityNoise.

These are their pages and some of my favourites if you wanted to check it out.

IMG_1A5DBE53E6E4-1.jpgIMG_25326F2F471A-1.jpg

Steady.