Posts by trollacc

Tough choice between LSFM and G-IDLE, the other 3 have god tier discographies.

I love old G-IDLE songs but I haven't liked anything since Hwaa. If I pretend like anything after Hwaa doesn't exist then it's an amazing discography.

For LSFM I really loved the first album and especially Blue Flame. Antifragile was good but it's the only title I've liked. I think most of their songs are either too generic and/or just sounds like very basic western music.

So I voted LSFM but ironically I still like the group probably 2nd most on this list because their content is nice and the members are quite likeable.

I had to go listen to it to find out

So I think OP makes these threads in order to promote Twice and it worked.

It was really bad though, probably my least favorite Twice TT to date. But saying this happens every time seems like a stretch, Talk that Talk was really good?

Happy belated Birthday Nieceseo

Stream May Lily, Leeseo you’re the Queen in this life. this song really fits her vocal tone 😭

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm kinda obsessed with this, a webtoon OST has no business being this good.

I think we can disregard the Nako/Yujin theory at very least, there's simply no way. They both ranked very high throughout the entire show and especially Yujin got some god tier edits in the last episode, right as people were doing the final voting.

Chaewon has always been the top suspect simply because Woollim was part of the court case and she shot up into the debut lineup out of nowhere.

Yuri has been considered the 2nd most likely suspect, her debuting would have not been strange at all since she ranked fairly high for most of the show and had some pretty good screentime and edits in the last episodes. The rank of 3 was very unexpected though and that's what caused the suspicions. There's also the whole Idol School thing (4 contestants were from Idol School / Stone Music Ent.) and the last round of voting could have just been the result of those voters converging on Yuri.

The Chaeyeon/Minju version where everyone got moved up 2 ranks I've never even considered but it's actually not THAT crazy, considering that Chaeyeon and Minju got some main character tier edits throughout the entire show, starting from the very first episode. Think about Chaeyeons arc, she made possibly the biggest impact out of anyone in episode 1 and was center in the last episode. She also had massive screentime and the classic MNET underdog story into redemption arc. Minju was similar throughout the show. Considering the screentime and edits its safe to conclude MNET PDs definitely wanted these 2 to debut and removing 2 people while moving everyone up 2 ranks conveniently makes them debut.

That being said I think the most likely truth is that MNET did whatever the fuck they wanted with the rankings and probably shifted around many things, possibly even #1 and #2 (another common claim). All we know is the 2 people that were removed and their original rank, anything else is just a wild guess.

Speculating who was rigged in doesn't actually help the victims in any way but could cause all kinds of harm to the suspects, even though they may not have been rigged in and even if they were, had no idea about it themselves. Ironic thing to say after just theorizing about it myself :clown:

jihyo > Winter > Chaewon > Sihyeon

This is correct and there's not really any objective argument that can be made to rank them differently.

It's important to realize what kind of material you are comparing, for example Winters video linked here is 100% raw live vocals while Siheyons is about 30% raw live vocals (eg. 6:15), 30% live vocals with postprocessing (eg. Weekly Idol clip) and 40% is basically studio audio (all the stages) that producers can perform miracles on.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I just realized I've heard this hundreds of times in various covers but never the original, had no idea who sings it. I've listened to this cover so many times it's pretty much the real version for me now:

External Content www.youtube.com

As a song it's definitely up there for me as well.

Limited it to one song per artist as well

He upgraded his legendary Tears cover. It's pretty crazy for an idol to be this good.

That lady is so good too.

My favorite vocalist. She has so many good songs and legendary covers at only 25 years old.