Posts by vocaldoll

Dismissing their potential as solo artists along with totally disregarding their mental health aint supporting... they prolly threw in that enlistment bit so they wouldnt get dragged as hard

i'm sorry but i'm not seeing any of it. maybe u r reading too much into what they said. I guess tensions are still high in ur fandom after that bts live most of them are not clearly thinking straight.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. We both know that Good 4 U wouldn't be able to reach such a wide audience and stay on the charts for such a long time if it wasn't played on the radio every 15 minutes. But let's blame BTS fans who don't have radio support for supporting their group with their own money... I guess that's why Olivia currently only performs in venues of 3000-6000 seats, while BTS can sell the stadium for 50,000 seats at once. :suure:

What does that make bts look like with butter when they had radio support but still dropped on charts? again i don't know how many times i have to say it, bts got radio support for their english songs. And good for bts, if they can sell a stadium. i think a smart one would know gp popularity for a rookie is different from fan popularity of a 9 year old group.

Again, we come back to the same street. Do you think Good 4 U could have stayed on the charts this long if the radio didn't play the song every fucking 15 minutes? If you think so, I have bad news for you. Because a song with no sales and no radio support couldn't stay on the list for such a long time with only streaming. Good 4 U topped the list with the radio support, Butter fans support. So why is it just BTS manipulating the charts hmm? hypocrisy is finest lol

i'm surprised u asked. don't u know? Good 4 u had the popularity and the streams to top the list without radio support. what hypocrisy are u on about? anyway, when u have time and go and look at weekly spotify usa chart good 4 u first few weeks is crazy and longevity is amazing even after a year.

Spotify Charts - Spotify Charts are made by fans

Radio stays the same so the moment bts releases a english song, they will get the radioplay. anyway, what is clear is u r going on and on about radio while the real issue is streams vs downloads and I like streams in streaming era while u like downloads in streaming era and i believe i'm on the right side here whether u like it or not.

Fair game for who? You act as if no western artist big or small ever releases more than one version or releases tons of remixes. It's normal when they do it, but why it is a chart manipulation when BTS does it? Their fans can also buy the songs if they want. Nobody stopping them. Why don't they? Or why it's chart manipulation when BTS' fans buy it a song with their own money, it's not a chart manipulation when companies pay radios to keep a song on the charts for weeks or months? If you're going to talk about justice and equality, then you're going to give equality to everyone. Otherwise, it's just some people patting each other's backs and trying to knock out an opponent who clearly pisses them off.

I don't think you are wrong with what u said. There are few other artists release remixes too like t swift and there are also artists who are popular and get lot of streams but no payola like bad bunny. Charts at the end of the day should reflect popularity of song which is seen in streams and less in downloads bulkbuying. So Taylor swift uses remixes to hit no.1 on chart is same as what bts did and billboard allowed them to do the chart manipulation. It was perfect for big fanbases but what was the charting pattern of willow compared to butter? The truth is billboard allowed y'all to manipulate charts and even get no.1 with it but if you are holding that no.1 for 10 weeks with butter unlike taylor swift who experienced the biggest drop from hot 100 from 1 to 38 which again reflects the popularity of the song, y'all forced billboard's hands to take action. Idk if your fandom should be proud or sad with what y'all did, because you ruined it not only for ur faves but also for other western and kpop artists etc. with big fanbases too. take care.

Can’t explain huh. Typical kpoppies response, I thought you’re different

:cryingk:

i can explain it to you like you are a five year old and it won't even be hard to understand.

You know how charts rank the 50 biggest hits of the year at the end of the year and all of those 50 are hits. It's the same with radio. Only the difference, these are not hits but the songs with most airplay or payola whatever u wanna call it. So yeah, they got good payola but other artists who get more streams got more than them but in the end, all got good airplay. Bts got the radioplay they deserved with butter and dynamite.

Fans buying albums is payola??

:angryr::angryr:

Ohh you kpoppies will say anything :suure:

read before u post. and stop banging ur head to the wall

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

There is an artist who is not played on the radio but has a very large fan base. The fans of this artist naturally do the only thing they can do to make up for this lack of radio, and they buy the songs. The concerts of this artist are completely sold out. They give concerts in stadiums, not arenas. So yes, they are demanded artist.

On the other hand, there are the artists who stay on the charts for weeks or months thanks to the money their companies pay to the radios, but find it difficult to sell their tickets at the concerts. I'm talking about arenas and theaters, not even stadiums. Without radio, it is impossible for most of them to even be on the charts.

Then Billboard, which has a very close relationship on the radios, changes the rules in favor of them and doesn't touch the radio payolas. They call it justice, but for whom?

don't bring words that u dont understand like justice?. bts got their payola with dynamite and butter yet the bulkbuying only got worse with company releasing a lot of versions. Billboard did what they had to do to stop chart manipulation because it's not just about airplay but also the streams which reflect true popularity. It's not like the sales are not counted now tho cuz bts charting position would have been worse if they completely removed the sales. Fair game now more than before.

WHat??? You want your girlies to have 65-75 concerts a year(one every 4-5 days) just for bragging rights? You're the most evil fan one could think of.

wait aren't u the one bragging about being no.1 with "overall" and "cumulative" knowing very well jyp has milked ur faves dry like cashcows and overworked them so much that two of them had to take a break. smh

Kind of you to worry about us but we're doing pretty great. We did chart and it was just outside the top ten. Now we'll have solo albums to chart, which is exciting! I'm not sure what you hoped to accomplish by quoting me because everything I said still stands. Jobless weirdo. :pepe-toast:

u said charting for multiple weeks and so far yet to come only charted for 1 week and will be out of the chart :pepe-toast:

congrats for celebrating failure. I can see that u r still celebrating failure looking at ur signature.

I mean we call it sajaegi when an artist tops a korean chart weirdly

army's mass buying was just legal sajaegi

Butter was not even in the top 30 of the most streamed songs of the hot 100 but was topping the chart for months, thats chart manipulation at its best. Armys are hypocrites because after you'll see them in the digital thread complaining that KD or LYW are topping Gaon simply because of their fandom but its ok when its them doing it on the hot 100

butter's charting is way worse than the way u put it and that's the reason why billboard changed the rules.

#1 for 10 weeks and out of the chart in 20 weeks after failing to be above 50. any other song that does this would probably chart for more than 50 weeks.

But I don't expect gaon to change the rules yet because it's not that bad. yea, armys are definetely hypocrites.

I believe Blackpink and most of all YG are responsible for the fandom they've created. It is no secret that YG has always been cultivating overly competitive fandom, by borderlines encouraging such behavior with their language and actions. They've always publicly used words like "taking over" or media played using words like beating/surpassing, being #1, being biggest. YG purposely pitted 2ne1 against SNSD in 2014 and openly called it a girl group war.

2ne1? snsd? what the hell lol

u need to live in the present. twice is getting old and u are also getting old. maybe it's time to focus on life and take a break from twitter fanwars and dragging.