Posts by Flovell

D.O.'s contract ended, the Chinese members tried (and succeeded in their way) to break their 10 year contracts like 3 years in. Of course SM opposed that. D.O. isn't actually creating the company himself, he's signing to a new agency created by a longtime SM Executive Director (it's not a manager like being reported earlier), it's more like Kyuhyun signing to Antenna than Baek's plan of starting his own agency by himself (D.O. won't be CEO of SooSoo).

It would be impossible for SM to block Ksoo in Korean entertainment at this point, especially because everyone knows his contract is up in early November. CBX were painted as such villains because SM spun it as them trying to break the deal they had just signed months ago.

You can compare it to Lay's situation the best. SM let Lay leave without a fight because he did all 10 years; but the difference between Lay and D.O. is that Lay didn't sign a contract to stay under SM as an EXO member like D.O. is doing.

So basically the same thing with what I said but with more word? The purpose of SooSoo for now is still solely for Kyungsoo. Lay's also going through the same situation with Kyungsoo, he have established his own company before the contract end. There's rumours about Baekhyun too will doing the same thing even if he still under sm.

Members that out of SM:

C-line: Lawsuit

Kyungsoo and Lay: Both establish their own company to manage them, not just simply changing company like most idols did

Cbx: Stop lawsuit but there's rumours Baekhyun will open his own company

Tell me this is not a pattern?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I found this in Twitter, not that far from what I said because current Exo members obviously still want to promote together as Exo.

And why it's impossible to block him? SM have relationship with Kakao now who has control over a lot of things in Korea. What I mean by soft block is something not that obvious. Like in term of chart, messing up with sales, shipment and a lot more things. They also can subtly make him stop from appearing in any variety shows or acting.

So, SM would never let any Exo members left unless they establish their own company or going through tough lawsuit battle like C-line? What an evil company. SM know it will easier to still controlling the members or even soft block them from the industry because they didn't have anyone behind their back or big power to protect them.

Sometimes I wonder if it's better for these minors to just homeschooling rather than going to school. I can imagine how their classmates can easily threaten them to do what they say because those people can easily spread rumours about these idols bullying them and netizens gonna eat that shit up. Ive is super popular and Leeseo once said she didn't have friends. She has quite timid personality too and not like Wy who able to carry herself well in school despite her popularity. So, I think it might better for Leeseo to just homeschool and focusing on her careers like Yujin for the sake of her mental health.

It's even better for minors to not debut obviously.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Now I wonder if she will spill anything from the girls side, maybe about Siahn influence or why they do all of this in just 4 months after debut. The other girls obviously on panic mode in Ig right now and saying a lot of things to defend themselves, probably after they knew Keena changing her direction. This might be a hint for something because they do look like they trying to have one step ahead for anything Keena might spill later.

- Losing one member because of bullying controversy

- Getting Covid 19 for multiple time

- Car accident

- Influenza which make them cancelled their concert in Bangkok

They always facing some difficulties in every comeback and even their first tour. Not to mention all this happen only in one year. Poor girls.

During Ive debut, her popularity directly going on the very top only behind Wy and Yujin. Her part went viral in Eleven and she become the talk of the town by kpop community because of that. But slowly she faded to the background again while other members keep shining well. There were a lot of discussion that she have potential to have huge popularity and become It girl like Wonyoung.

Now, I kinda feel like she even the least popular in Ive.

I do wonder what happened between Kara and Rainbow [As in what happened to the company].

The difference in success between those 2 groups was very large, all with in the same generation.

The original Dsp ceo got sick in 2010 and need to have surgery so his wife took over the company. That might be one of the reasons why Dsp losing their throne too. But they were also very lucky with Kara because that company really have serious management and strategy issues.

First gen- Sechkies, Fin.K.L, Click B

Second gen- SS501, Kara, Rainbow

Third gen- A-jax, April

They really have strong history in shaping kpop just like Sm while Jyp and Yg started their legacy in second gen. But I don't think any current Big 3 will messed up as bad as them. Dsp has everything to become another Sm but fucked their self really bad with all that mistreatment and mismanagement they do towards all their groups. I don't understand how they actually able to destroyed their own legacy this bad with 4 popular groups under their name.

I don't see any big 3 will lost their title at least this soon unless any of them making as huge mistake as Dsp in managing their groups. But who knows what will happen in the future.

i mean english isn't even my first and i still know how to pronounce the word 'posse' but anyway, i don't think they're like newjeans at all. i don't know what to think about this group tbh. i do like mac & cheese tho. good comfort food

Lol, the pronunciation is really close especially for Korean or people who didn't fluent in English 🤷🏻‍♀️

i don't think they're like newjeans at all.

Dsp said so 🤷🏻‍♀️

They gonna debut on 18/10, just three days more. From the teaser, their song didn't sound bad at all honestly but the heck they thought song name 'Macaroni Cheese' gonna do well? 😭 And their teaser at less for now look very goofy.

And their name..... I cannot help myself but pronounce it as Young P***y :boompepe:

They do take some inspiration from Newjeans seriously, as Dsp said this gg concept is 'Gangbuk Newjeans' which what the heck is that?

yg did this to gain a huge advantage of most of blackpink peers back in the day and i think they never imagined another corporation could not only do the same but go way far, newjeans have spent already more time on the biggest spotify playlists than blackpink thanks to hybe money, its not illegal but newjeans fans need to have so shame and admit it.

Lol, yet they still have the biggest debut streams without being added to TTH just like that list above show. This year they only behind Bts solo and Jisoo if I'm not mistaken. So why not pushing it? Why need to be shame of having a company that promoting their group really well. Newjeans also proving everyone they able to reach great number even before being added to that playlist. If they are below under any of these gg before being added to TTH, than I'm agree that it's embarassing but they're in fact still doing the best out of everyone on the list.