Posts by SAINTROSE

It's safe to say there will be banger or a "black song" first to capitalise on the hype. Then the later songs will be different.

It's the song that was needed to cover ice cream mess. It's the song that changed blackpink from idols and ig models to music artists. It's the song that changed the people's perception of blackpink in korea and outside cementing themselves as legends in kpop. So many koreans calling LSG a bigbang song as a compliment because bigbang are legends in kpop and bp reminds them of that. It's the kind of good music that made kpop stans go crazy over blackpink before 2018. Blackpink needed LSG along with pretty savage bside to make people realise once again why they are the girlgroup with best music. Very satisfied with the music in The Album. LSG doesn't have the most streams but a song like that was most needed at that time. Blackpink was getting to a point where it would be considered risky to release a different type of song but i'm glad they got over it with LSG. I'm pretty confident the group will have good longevity if they stay together

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I like how the instrumental shows the epiphany moment in the end so well. It reminds me of inception's "time" by hans zimmer. It's such a great song.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

like you do? you're sitting here trying to say she's a victim when she's not fully a victim, don't pull that on me it won't work. It's also not about courage, it's about not wanting to have the weight on your shoulders over someone threatening to take their own life and who has posted self harm pictures and having that shit on your conscious because you wanted to clear the air. Mini is making it impossible for people to do that. go back and educate yourself.

I have educated myself on this matter to know that the bully apologised to the victim and both showed impudent behaviour as i've read the dispatch conversations. I'm not here to defend mina but i'm here just to see if mina or jimin has more to say on this matter. So why not see what they have to say? The more we know the better. Kpop stans don't want to know more about this topic and the more mina says after aoa is "dead" the more they are making her to be the villain. I don't stan mina but i'm not going to side with bullies to shut up victims sorry.

as _Dalnim said, go educate yourself on everything than come back here, clearly you're not up to speed. Jimin had nothing to do with her stealing some chick's boyfriend but she sure blamed her for that, bet you didn't read that either. Makes sense. Go back and read all the convos and tweets, i don't think your tiny brain is reading what everyone else is. i'll say it one last time. At THIS POINT she's not a victim. She's a perpetrator.

I understand it's not the right thing to go after someone but u don't know the truth buddy. And jimin doesn't have the courage to "expose mina's lies".

at this point she's not the victim she's the perpetrator, a victim doesn't continuously keep going and continue to drag more and more people into shit and even slander the dead. Stop being in denial. she told her story and aoa is no longer a group jimin is out of kpop she's not even in the public eye, so why keep it going? that's not being a victim anymore.

yes she should just shut her mouth. That makes sense

Please she lied so many times that even she doesn't know what true is anymore. It's not about making her villain, it's about seeing through her lies and manipulation and also calling out her toxic behaviour as she is hurting other people. If you let yourself to be fooled by her up until now, you either don't follow the situation or you are just trolling. If you are being honest, good luck in life, it will be hard for you

So the victim has to shut their mouth and admit themselves in mental hospital. Yes that's the right way.