Posts by SAINTROSE

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepe-popcorn: But it's only that useless kiel tutin recycling his choreos

Not trying to drag but it isn't really taking over the world.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Why did you link me to this? It has no relevance to what I said. And I didn’t say she was “Irrelevant” as in she’s unpopular. Lol. It means her popularity has no bearing on SM now that they would need to actively sabotage her.

u said the company isn't blocking her when that's definetely not the case. Maybe it's in their contract when they leave on bad terms idk. Why does popularity need to be dragged into this?

jyj in 2018.

JYJ’s Kim Junsu Opens Up About Lack Of TV Appearances | 

How would they be hiding or changing it when a mature sound will give them a bigger and better platform in the west, which will then naturally be a gateway for more fans into Twice's music? Surely debuting with a very bright quintessential kpop song is hiding their mature side then which has dominated their last two years?

There's a reason it's not common and why non kpop fans from the west hold certain prejudices against the genre. What does giving Twice a risky sound for their debut in English achieve.

We probably won't agree on this but you're not the first person I've seen stating them being themselves as a positive for this release and I just fundamentally disagree with it. They've been putting out mature music in Korean for a while now, putting out something similar in English isn't them changing or catering to anyone as they've been dong that for two years.

I understand there's too much frustration but this one is for fans who wanted the old twice back and feels concept is pretty safe to try for twice with their current concept and the retro trend. Twice is not really trying to target west like b*s and blackpink. Jyp just wants that hot 100 debut for twice so they can have that one crossed off from their bucketlist.

It's possible, IU seems like the kind of person who really tries to make what she's got in mind happen. And I'm sure rosé wouldnt reject her. We already know who might be getting in the middle :pepe-cut:

The only artist that i think yg will make exception for rose would be IU. We already know how many korean artists are lining up to collab with chaennie but yg doesn't allow it at all.

Who do we gotta sacrifice to make this happen :pepegrin:

I'm getting my hopes up:pepe-sad: It will be embarassing if it doesn't happen because thai fans trended the hashtag.

I'm gonna miss the state of this sub after the game awards. Love you  guys♥️": Eldenring

Hard to tell rn. Very strong following amongst indie fans and college students.

Square went viral about 2 years before it was released, so it did really amazing numbers for a bside, everything else she's released in the last 2 years (mainly English) has underperformed compared to her previous hits. She's still popular but I don't think people are connecting with her stuff.

Koreans didn't like her english album and her pronounciation and wanted korean songs. The next one is only covers album. Let's wait and see how she does with a proper korean song. The new melon chart has not been kind to solo artists who don't promote. And the volunteers which is unknown was never going to do that well with english song.

She charted better than blackpink and twice english songs. The only korean artists who charted better than her with english songs are b*s and yerin baek. Thoughts? :melon_think:

External Content youtu.be

Teddy

lol true bp are all mistreated. But i have seen people calling rose yg favourite after her solo. I just laugh it off but the attacks are getting more now which makes me think my previous opinion was wrong. The reason before i had for lisa is also favorite was because she is allowed to be the main rapper of the blackpink and let her promote in sea and china a lot in the last few years but now i understand that overseas promo means no promo in korea