Posts by I-dont-cAre

A fan like me who criticizes bp when it’s fair yet watches the show and their documentary legally.

A fan like certain people, blindly defend them and watch everything illegally.

Edit: thank you for the audience for being fair. I’m winning!

Yeah it’s true. Naver is the biggest search engine in Korea kinda a hybrid of google and news sites with a pinch of twitter lol. Gd and Jennie news got out on the last day of this so looks like even dispatch is aware of its importance

Actually the thing that make T-ARA look like a bully is that all of T-ARA member posting shady stuff on twitter the day Hwayoung "sick". They post stuff like "Lazy" "Free rider" etc. Thats what make they look like a bully.

Ion think T-ARA member ever talk to Hwayoung after she left the group

What an unfortunate situation.

The whole thing is weird, all these bullying accusations? Why are these victims waiting so long to come forward? Gidle/ Sk debuted awhile ago now, why wait so long to say? I'm sure they aren't weighing pros and cons, and it's not like they care for the idols career so stay quiet. The timing is just weird

:whatr:

almost all of them have rumors circulating since debut. But it all picked momentum after the athletes bullying scandal. The actress of dear m victims have a gc together which never happened before.

No one is bullied . T ara is victim of false accusation and their company handled it very poorly .

Yes I know that. I’m just comparing it to soojin case, the public took that one member side, so I’m asking if the members tryed to resolve the issue with her even tho they know she is lying for the sake of their image. Sorry not really familiar with all the details but I know how it ended

if soojin stay , then gidle will most likely receive the same treatment as T-ARA . they r the only gg involved and also the most popular among the gp.

Yeah I can see that. But Tara never apologized right? And the bullying happened within the group and while they were grown people. For soojin if she sets with the sisters and the actress and solve it with an apology and reflection she might have a chance.

I mostly agree with you

I think Soojin leans more towards staying though, she'll probably go on hiatus. The rest of Idle aren't strong enough dancers to lose their main and Soojin's a major stan attractor who has most of the viral-worhty moments.

Yeah I think she’s really important and the company clearly sees that . However, she’s the idol that case made the biggest buzz and the one involving another Public figure it’s hard to let this go.

17’s Mingyu = leaving unless it’s completely false. He’ll be put on indefinite Hiatus then leave the group.

Stray kids’s Hyunjin = staying for the stays. Fans mostly international and he apparently apologized

Gidle’s soojin= this one is tough to tell, the company is fighting for her id say it’s 50-50

Monsta x’s Kihyun= staying. Company is trying to solve it and he only need a big apology. They’re also an older group so nothing much to lose.

What do you think?

I meant the markets they are targeting already available since early 10s. Groups like Aespa are clearly influenced by ww kpop popularity.

So you pick option a basically. I disagree but I see where you are coming from.