Posts by I-dont-cAre

So if their parents teach them to racist that's it? They don't get to realize that what they were taught is wrong and change themselves for the better?

They get to do that. But their racism need to be exposed and they give public apology and even then the people get to still be hurt and not accept. However in the case of bullying when the person under 15. It shouldn’t be made public and the victim should contact the idol in private to solve the issue. (Their opinion by the way)

Much needed time off and yeah I thought it wasn’t needed his teacher coming forward, I knew it would make things worse! She basically said back off it wasn’t just him??? But he is the only one who made it onto TV, nobody knows the rest

:boredr:

Teachers for you lol always making things worse

:pepe-peek:

I read that some knetz reported them to teachers board (or something similar in name idk) for being a bystander. It looks like they couldn’t control the classroom I wonder what they were thinking writing that letter, it didn’t show them in a good light at all lol.

That wasn’t it. The teacher said that the entire class argued with each other and quarreled. Basically no one bullied anyone but the class tensions were so high that everyone was constantly arguing.

The teacher said that I was unfair that Hyunjin had to take all the responsibly even though it was the entire class that was arguing. The teacher said that the accusations against him were heavily exaggerated as well.

But why would the teacher say they are sorry for the students who were hurt by his actions if those same students are doing the same to him? My understanding of the letter is that the classroom atmosphere was bad and some developed “immaturely” that ended up hurting other students and that hyunjin wasn’t the only one to do this.

Regardless I think they didn’t do him any good and he would’ve been better with a meeting and an apology

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The teacher f-ed things up for him. I really thought it would die down after his apology.

I’m also excited for them to debut.ive seen the video of 5?7? Girls going into yg building and ppl speculating They are the ngg members.

I think they’ll get a lot of comments if their visuals are not on bar with bps and personally I hope yg noticed the difference in skill level and lack of unity in bp after their debut and the new girls have similar skill level.

I think the group concept would be more on the youthful/playful girl crush and won’t have teddy as producer but we’ll see.

So I’m going to sleep but wanna know your opinion on this.

I’ve always wondered why is this guy an idol. Why didn’t sm go the lee seung gi and rain route with him. He has an amazing voice and a better actor than some a-listers around his age. Has good looks and white skin, big eyes etc basically has the whole package to stand alone. He’s also not idol-like or fan servicey at all and it’s hard to make the transition going from idol to serious singer/actor.

The one thing I can think of is that his hight stood in the way. And we all know how much hight is important for main leads esp back in the day.

What do you think?

You're not the only blink who criticizes bp. Blinks are said to be blind defenders but in my years of being a blink I've realised blinks are one of the most critical fandoms. They critic everything, clothes, makeup, dance, music everything, the members behavior,members social media etc . So you're definitely not alone.

I’m more a casual fan than a blink tbf. But this criticism comes from solo stans who have problems with other members or blinks who want to control their group or bias not from people who actually want to start a discussion about something involving the group. But tbf most kpop fan are like that so it’s ok

I mean your other thread about climate change was kinda dumb. You called someone simple minded when so was your thread... like I don't see why they can't raise awareness about these issues just because they endorse or use some brands :rolleyes1: if that was the case almost no one can talk shit about climate change as we all have contributed negatively towards it in our lifes

At least they still are using their popularity in a positive way, meanwhile we are wasting our time on a kpop forum :v

No I called them small minded because they are intolerant of other people’s opinions and calling everything hate. About my thread notice how I said picking a different cause not doing nothing and I understand they are better than me in everyway lol. But regarding cc what are they ganna say notice today’s interview is a recycle of what they said in the video. They cant think small and ask fans to stop overconsumption since their stuff the first they should stop buying or what they endorsing and they can’t talk big bc they are a group really involved in the fashion industry ( second biggest earth polluter) and make a lot of their money in China ( biggest offender). Maybe they’ll focus on planting trees or something. But the thread was just an opinion I shared 💓💓