Who do you think is better?

• Who’s better? 11

1. Me (8) 73%
    2. Them (3) 27%

A fan like me who criticizes bp when it’s fair yet watches the show and their documentary legally.

A fan like certain people, blindly defend them and watch everything illegally.

Edit: thank you for the audience for being fair. I’m winning!

Your average ggs enthusiast...

Edited once, last by I-dont-cAre: Add that I’m winning ().

• Thank you my friend...

I'm ok...could do better could do worse...

what was your favourite part of the show and documentary?

The show: rosé’s solo - Dkwtd for oldies i loved the remix so much and coy for newies. The dddd stage was also impressive

The doc: mostly jisoos part altho were little. And them talking about debut/ training

Wau?

• The show: rosé’s solo - Dkwtd for oldies i loved the remix so much and coy for newies. The dddd stage was also impressive

The doc: mostly jisoos part altho were little. And them talking about debut/ training

Wau?

Jisoo - Habits would be my fav

followed by Gone from Rosé and D4

the doc: the same as you for the bolded part especially the parts when (i think jennie) says there is no one who started training with me who is here now...it shows how cutthroat the whole thing is and how OT4 is meant to be OT4...

• A bit harsh don’t you think?

I mean your other thread about climate change was kinda dumb. You called someone simple minded when so was your thread... like I don't see why they can't raise awareness about these issues just because they endorse or use some brands :rolleyes1: if that was the case almost no one can talk shit about climate change as we all have contributed negatively towards it in our lifes

At least they still are using their popularity in a positive way, meanwhile we are wasting our time on a kpop forum :v

• You're not the only blink who criticizes bp. Blinks are said to be blind defenders but in my years of being a blink I've realised blinks are one of the most critical fandoms. They critic everything, clothes, makeup, dance, music everything, the members behavior,members social media etc . So you're definitely not alone.

• I mean your other thread about climate change was kinda dumb. You called someone simple minded when so was your thread... like I don't see why they can't raise awareness about these issues just because they endorse or use some brands :rolleyes1: if that was the case almost no one can talk shit about climate change as we all have contributed negatively towards it in our lifes

At least they still are using their popularity in a positive way, meanwhile we are wasting our time on a kpop forum :v

No I called them small minded because they are intolerant of other people’s opinions and calling everything hate. About my thread notice how I said picking a different cause not doing nothing and I understand they are better than me in everyway lol. But regarding cc what are they ganna say notice today’s interview is a recycle of what they said in the video. They cant think small and ask fans to stop overconsumption since their stuff the first they should stop buying or what they endorsing and they can’t talk big bc they are a group really involved in the fashion industry ( second biggest earth polluter) and make a lot of their money in China ( biggest offender). Maybe they’ll focus on planting trees or something. But the thread was just an opinion I shared 💓💓

• You're not the only blink who criticizes bp. Blinks are said to be blind defenders but in my years of being a blink I've realised blinks are one of the most critical fandoms. They critic everything, clothes, makeup, dance, music everything, the members behavior,members social media etc . So you're definitely not alone.

I’m more a casual fan than a blink tbf. But this criticism comes from solo stans who have problems with other members or blinks who want to control their group or bias not from people who actually want to start a discussion about something involving the group. But tbf most kpop fan are like that so it’s ok

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!