Posts by ladidaladidadida

Welcome to Chaeyoung's Strawberry Field!

c8391caf6e073691e744e77964ca70e8.jpg

Stage Name: Chaeyoung (채영)

Birth Name: Son Chae Young (손채영)

Position: Main Rapper, Sub Vocalist

Birthday: 23 April 1999

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

In this thread, we celebrate the Strawberry Princess. Please share your favorite moments, photos, videos, etc. of Twice's sweet, experimental and artistic rapping goddess, our Baby Beast Chaeyoung.

latest?cb=20200602205231

Chaeyoung became the first member to receive writing credits when she wrote the rap verse for Twice's version of J.Y. Park's Precious Love, as part of their 2016 release Page Two. Since then, Chaeyoung has contributed to the lyrics of multiple songs for Twice. Participating in the composition of "How U Doin'," she is the first member to contribute lyrics to a Japanese track.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She is often accoladed for her gifts in the visual arts and frequently draws in her spare time. Her drawings have been used for much of Twice's official merchandise, including a limited edition cover for Page Two. Fans have called her "Chaengcasso" (Chaeyoung x Picasso).

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Chaeyoung counsels and draws for teenagers.

Chaeyoung's impressive drawing of Mina

She has the strongest, most unique and individual sense of personal style, which she expresses through daring and unafraid hairstyles, fashion and tattoos.

And, of course, she possesses feline-like facial qualities, earning her the nickname "Baby Beast," or "Baby Tiger," "Baby Lion."

tumblr_inline_pb536r6MYC1qhb3pe_400.gifv

bd6b6952a0af1676f058b82acec45c06.png

External Content twitter.com

We love you, Chaeyoung!

original.gif original.gif original.gif

♪ ♪ ♪ Strawberry fields forever... ♪ ♪ ♪

Any word on Nayeon's stalker? What's happened to him? Haven't heard about him

So, this question prompted me to look into it.

He's waiting to get vaccinated and for South Korea to open up their borders to vaccinated travelers. In his video, he says, "Nayeon, if you do not want me to come, contact me."

Now, past objective information, my interpretation. He is absolutely stewing as he waits. I think, by asking Nayeon to let him know if she doesn't want him to visit, he is attempting to place the responsibility on her (the request should be: Nayeon, if you want to meet with me, contact me, but that would affirm her disinterest, and the reality is he doesn't want to know that). And if she doesn't contact him to not visit and doesn't meet with him, I really fear what his frustration, delusion and entitlement will lead to. The situation genuinely worries and frightens me.

Someone had once, awhile back, posted private messages with him where he expressed killing her and himself if she fails to meet with him. But I HOPE those were fabricated messages. Nonetheless, very scary, very disturbing.

In the description of the music video and then I yeeted it into Google translate. If you notice most of the JP title tracks, if not all of them, have a cluster of Japanese words in their descriptions. They're actually the backstory/description of the music video and lyrics.

I already had these theories but it was a great source of evidence other than pulling lyrics and describing scenes and screenshots.

Well, I'm a dumb-dumb that never checked, lol.

Thank you, Rainbow <3

"Nine girls gathered on a quiet and peaceful holiday morning to start a girls talk about their love in front of a delicious brunch. They grow up at their own pace and fall in love with a special existence called "Kimi", and there are as many forms of swaying love as there are people, such as love that mourns parting and love that is full of endless happiness. All members express that in different situations. The emotions of the nine people rise like flowers bloom, and when they bloom, they break, making it a work that expresses [both] the light and darkness of love."

This is cool. Where did you find this?

My theory is they all fall in love with the same person, as is said. But like the original description was, they were in a world where only the both of them exist. If you notice, when they had their own scenes or whatnot, they were alone. No other member except when they were dancing or in the brunch were together, pretty much the opposite of Feel Special.

"Kimi" is a term used between close friends or lovers. Them falling in love with an existence called "Kimi" is basically underscoring that we are dealing with very close relationships, as that term would be offensive to refer to an acquaintance or stranger. I disagree that they "[fell] in love with the same person."

Chaeyoung and Momo's imagined worlds collide at the end, just FYI.

Mina starting the song

Jihyo, a swinging angel

Tzuyu, a beautiful bath tub nymph

‎️‍🔥‎️‍🔥‎️‍🔥‎️‍🔥‎️‍🔥‎️‍🔥‎️‍🔥‎️‍🔥‎️‍🔥‎️‍🔥‎️‍🔥‎️‍ MOMO RUNNING THROUGH THE F***ING FLAMES ‎️‍🔥‎️‍🔥‎️‍🔥‎️‍🔥‎️‍🔥‎️‍🔥‎️‍🔥‎️‍🔥‎️‍🔥‎️‍🔥‎️‍🔥

Is Momo a fire sign? Because it suits her.

bc1205a955d5db5280a453406d34c65f.gif

(This is from Yes or Yes.)

YOU GUYS. AMAZING.

And I love the song.

We thought it'd be funny if they pulled a bait-and-switch with the retro teasers. We laughed about it, and they totally did it, lol. I thought we were getting Studio 54, DISCO!

KuraKura_Conventional_Disc.jpg

My back is killing me after that day at work :pepe-life-support:

What do you do?

My back hurts after working too...

External Content twitter.com