Posts by xoxo-fr

Either way will get a big boost once the promotions start

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Idk why Y&M can’t stabilize on Flo top 10 :/! Also she’s getting the most uls on the 9 am update

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jennie new peak ULs

External Content x.com

She might fight for #1

That would be iconic ngl

She keep rising

Ngl I expected EW to drop while OTF would be the bigger single but it doesn’t seem to hold well.

Also Flo is moving weird. Y&M is top 10 in every chart but struggle to reach a new peak on Flo while for exemple EW reached a new peak.

It’s taking time but she’s close lol

Edit

She’s finally in

Meanwhile IVE is climbing and is 10k away from melon daily top 10! They are starting their promotions this weekend

And Jennie is doing great! She should be at #9 on melon daily chart

Do or die at 55k ULs after 7 hours sounds pretty crazy to me, obviously not in a positive way. It's not just the fandom he has, but the amount of exposure songs get when they chart that high on the chart is usually really big, the fact that he has been charting at #2 or #1 since the release and he has barely gotten any new ULs means people are avoiding to listen to him. I don't think I'm exagerating if I say LYW alone is a big enough reason for charts to change the system because anyone that bothers to analyze the situation a bit should realize it's ridiculous.

Who the hell is the person managing Genie to think it's completely normal that he charts 13 songs in the top 15 everyday at 11PM and it remains like that until... 10AM!! when finally we can see 4-5 songs of other artists in the top 10. How is any random person from the gp and lives in the real world where barely anyone listen to LYW going to take these charts seriously. The mismanagement is shocking, it's not weird people are running away.

No wonder Knetz goes on YouTube music!

I would be so annoyed if I had to deal with real time charts lol!

Damn that's crazy. It's already #2 on melon after 1 hour.

Will he even reach melon daily top 10?

Impacting OTR debut peak on Korean charts for nothing! After baddies hope it’s the last time SS do a stupid and unnecessary move like this X/

oooh next morning update is going to be interesting! Ngl I didn’t expected her to do well lol! Do we know what’s her uls?

it surely will. Already rise a lot at 5pm KST

External Content x.com

Top 10 in 2 charts now

They changed to a 1pm Friday release with Dynamite and Ice Cream. iirc MicDrop was the first Friday 6pm release for BTS and then Fake Love, Idol, Boy with Luv as well (+ their albums until BE which was a 1pm release)

D4 was BP's first 6pm Friday release and then Kill This Love and HYLT were as well.

Thanks! All these songs debuted high on Spotify so I think it’s a good compromise!

Very hard. Weekend is coming and usually disadvantage to new songs. Maybe it will rise more on Monday. Now it is at #90 Melon

I was talking about Spotify lol! Hope they can match I am streams at least :sweat:

It’s actually doing good?

wonder if the song is going to rise after 6pm

I hate 1pm releases but we should just give it some time. Only artists with a big dedicated fanbase in Korea will get good debut numbers with a 1pm release. Only have to look at the other artists who released today for that. When Ive starts promo their songs will start to outchart the others most likely.

The question if a 1pm works for them/is worth it also depends on international streaming numbers and we can't judge that yet.

I hope they can have similar number than I am at least

Ive didn’t debut on melon top 100 :facepalm: ! I hate starship. Why did they thought that a 1pm release would work?? I know it will rise but yeah

controversy sell but having probe by police investigation doesnt really look good on GP eyes 😅😅 the claims are really too over,poor hwasa getting dragged on everything she does nowadays

I mean the opinions seems divided. She’s also receiving some supports that’s why the song is rising. I hope she’s mentally doing well… These parent associations can go to hell

Smoke is rising, I wouldn’t be surprised if it reach the top 3

The SWF song is getting buzz in SK Just like the Zico song last year. A lot of idols are doing the choreo

And seems like we got another case of how controversy can sell lol! it’s helping Hwasa new song

A lot of universities festivals are starting this week, NJ is performing at 3! I wonder if it will boost Super shy and ETA

There've been posts regarding the fall of ULs all the year, NJs was even shaded when Ditto (imagine to shade Ditto's performance) broke the #1 record because it was with low ULs. The user didn't even say anything negative about Seven's charting, I think we all would agree it's one of the biggest hits of the year.

This is a big issue as much as some people don't want to see it, and it's not even a thing of Melon. Genie is in the same situation or even worse, anyone going to stream at 11PM which is not even that late would find 15~ LYW songs in the top 20. The top charts are like playlists for the K-General public and it's what they've always used, now they can't. This also leads to people leaving these platforms and the issue will just become worse because the less users there're the easier it is to do fandom streaming and the more you increase the problem. Actually I'm genuinely surprised that they don't try to find a way to stop this seriously. The new charts seem to be a try but it's definitely not working, at this point I think the best option would be to get rid of the realtime charts.

I know the 24hits charts was less exciting than melon top 100 bc the chart didn’t move that much but Imo it’s the best. Melon should simply Develop playlisting but keep 1 daily chart based on uls. Or did they try to count days streams and uls per day?