Posts by xoxo-fr

Babymonster charting. They aren’t charting on Bugs real time??

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Le sserafim just FINALLY hit their first #1 on Melon daily! An English song at that.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

The song being in English or not would have performed the same in SK

Yeah Dean could have benefited a lot from some promo. Like an appearance on Akmu show and a special live performance on Dingo would have pushed the song more…

Are the charts that dead or stray kids Korean fanbase has grown?

I encourage people in this thread to ignore anyone that uses PAKs as any way to measure success. To count them is fine, it's a metric more after all, but to use it as reference of anything relevant is a nonsense.

Taeyeon are Davichi will be interesting comebacks after the groups we'll have these 2 weeks, they could be the next Akmu. I also wonder how Christmas songs are going to chart this year in this situation since they often peak quite high, we might be able to use them as some kind of reference too.

First snow is already on melon daily 200. They peaked at 18 last year

Do you think this collab can shake the charts ?

Our victory lap just can't be celebrated. I mean it's just one user posting the stats here. Even then I guess we can't even have that.

Plus all of us know that this victory isn’t comparable to what they can and did achieve, but with how SS handled this era, that victory even small is more than welcome lol!

Smoke remix will be released Thursday

Yeah I like IVE but this era is an underperformance for THEIR STANDART! Hope Baddie can at least reach 300k uls…

G idle= RV imo

They always change their concepts each era.

The trinity in SK right now is definitely NJ, IVE, G idle.

Then Aespa or LSRFM for the #4 spot. Then Stayc.

Itzy still have a big fandom but they’re struggling with the GP right now. I wonder if maybe one comeback without Lia would perform differently?

I thought with Love me like this that NMIXX popularity would grow but their last comeback did nothing.

Let’s see if the song rise with promotions

Ballads hits longevity are always impressive

7teen are doing great. Idk about their uls but yeah JK, Aespa and RV comeback are going to be Interesting too

Y&M regaining all the ULS lost since Friday. Back to the top 3 on melon, but still not on Flo top 10… Idk why the song can’t stabilize there

Starship need to promote Either way and Off the records

Is Jennie’s UL drop normal :/ she’s dropping ULS a lot ik it’s the weekend but I don’t remember jisoo solo doing this

She’s not promoting meanwhile JK and IVE did this Friday.

Without promotions I don’t see the song reaching a new big uls peak with IVE and these upcoming comebacks. It’s interesting how Knetz are really sensitive to promotions. When in the west, radios and playlisting is enough for the top artists.

i wouldn’t be surprised when all the #3 songs reach the top 10 of all the daily charts next week

Promotions are just what IVE needed.

Now will EW reach #1? This is the challenge lol