Posts by xoxo-fr

BYG overtook Plot twist on melon

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What do you think about Fate’s charting? What is gonna be its peak ?

I dont thing there will be a promo since girls are sick. It would be a blessing if they recorded some videos before. For now we only have Soyeon who constanly do Fate challenges.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The charting is interesting, how the song is doing on YouTube?

It's not that deep. Stop being intentionally daft. NewJeans have consistently been on top since their debut, and there has been no deviation from that since said debut. The way other groups performed is irrelevant since the statement was that no one group has stayed on top, which is factually incorrect. If NewJeans underperform or come back to the pack with their next release, the statement will have some validity. Until then, we have a 1.6 year sample size that directly contradicts and invalidates that statement.

It's not rocket science but don't quote me if you can't comprehend the very basic point I'm making.

You are the one who’s playing dense! The OP was talking about GIDLE in the first place!

No one said that NJ isn’t always at the top or will be underperforming in its next comeback!

The op was just commenting regarding the discussion around GIDLE charting and situation and said, « No one is consistently on top » which totally FIT what GIDLE is experiencing since they were coming from three #1 hits, so yes they were at the top for quite some time!

It takes 2 seconds to re-read the convo, but I guess not everyone can have logical sense, it’s up to you at the end, but don’t try to be rude in a forum over some K-pop charts; it’s simply embarrassing!

Anyways almost a RAK for BIBI

External Content x.com

No, he isn't. Next time read the message in its full context instead of quoting a small excerpt from it. I literally highlighted and discussed both IVE and (G)I-DLE in the portion of the post you cut out.

It's very clear why I responded the way I did. The charts have been very predictable since July 2022, and there has been one group making the Korean charts their digital playground since debut.

What all the other groups do has been more of an unpredictable variable, but his statement that no group has been consistently on top is unequivocally false. That's the reality.

Literally no one would have predicted that G idle wouldn’t reach at least Melon top 10 please, this is exactly what UNPREDICTABLE mean!

Saying « No one is consistently on top » is purely valid bc 2 TOP GG are experiencing a decline in charting in some way right now. Or you’re going to push the narrative that groups like IVE or G Idle aren’t qualified enough to be called on top ?

What charts are you watching? This literally hasn't been true for almost two years now, and it's odd you're trying to push that narrative. There has been a clear top group since July of 2022.

The op is right idk why you’re responding like that lol! GIDLE got 3 #1 in a row and yet underperformed. IVE got the biggest released song in 2023 and yet Baddie served poor longevity compared to their other hits so yeah charts are unpredictable regarding the 4th gen gg battle.

so... gidle has officially underperformed for their latest comeback? IIRC, both wife and super lady didnt reach top 10 weekly right (how about daily?)

With bibi + lsrf + IU comeback, basically no chance for GIDLE. Drama and PN are on the verge of leaving top 10..

Yeah they did. I think WIFE would have been top 10, if they were allowed to perform it. IMO it’s the best song.

Maybe they still have a chance with FATE ?

For the 9 am update:

BAM YANG GANG #1 on Flo and bugs

PLOT TWIST #1 on Genie

LOVE WINS ALL #1 on melon

External Content x.com

LSRFM can change everything lol

im expecting a big update for Bibi tomorrow. She’s definitely reaching the 200k uls mark

External Content x.com

This is the biggest a Bibi solo song has ever been if I am not wrong. Her biggest song on charts was her Collab with yena I'd assume?

External Content x.com

Yes, then her OST Maybe if and her song for Street Men fighters Law

Bibi's charting is scary, at this point it wouldn't surprise me if it faces IU for #1 after the songs fall a bit since it will probably be peaking the 3rd week or so, the rise is really fast and with promos it could be even more.

I agree with Kreatin, Holssi definitely sounds like the "side-title" and Shopper will probably chart better, the fact that it was released before the album pretty much means that she will promote more Shopper too.

She legit gained 30k uls in less than a day!

External Content x.com

Bibi is rising super fast, and she will start to performs on music shows this weekend.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

maybe its just like a snippet?

I'm almost positive those are preview lengths. Doesn't make sense otherwise why 3 songs are exactly 1 minute.

Doesn't make sense, 59 sec for 3 feature and a narrative? Most likely a snippets.🤷‍♀️

Are placeholder lengths a thing because if not...

I’m an Apple Music user so I don’t know how Spotify previews usually works but is it usual for tracklist previews to have different length ? Especially long length like that?

If so then I’m relieved ! Bc we saw with NJ how short tracks like ASAP don’t really chart hight

Im genuinely shocked by IU songs length. I don’t expect her to win Album of the year at the MMA anymore

External Content x.com

The divide between Genie's realtime and daily chart has been weird for quite awhile now. The best/most horrible example is lyw (of course) who has a song right now charting at 11 on the realtime chart while it is 133 on the daily chart. In that regard it is even worse than Melon

Oh Wow, the gap is indeed BIG lol!

Interesting, despite rising even on YT, TWS still not have reached top 20 on Genie daily chart. Also, Love 119 peak on Genie daily chart is #12. Even G idle is struggling this era with Genie…

External Content x.com

So this goodbye song is bigger than I am for songs released in 2023?

Idk bc Melon is just one metric, but LSG have a better longevity. I AM was bigger in Yt SK, but LSG was the most covered song on karaokes last year lol! LSG was #8 on circle end year chart, but he’s still charting in the top 10 in 2024.

Wow Let’s say goodbye is really that big! Still charting at #9

External Content x.com