Posts by xoxo-fr

The divide between Genie's realtime and daily chart has been weird for quite awhile now. The best/most horrible example is lyw (of course) who has a song right now charting at 11 on the realtime chart while it is 133 on the daily chart. In that regard it is even worse than Melon

Oh Wow, the gap is indeed BIG lol!

Interesting, despite rising even on YT, TWS still not have reached top 20 on Genie daily chart. Also, Love 119 peak on Genie daily chart is #12. Even G idle is struggling this era with Genie…

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So this goodbye song is bigger than I am for songs released in 2023?

Idk bc Melon is just one metric, but LSG have a better longevity. I AM was bigger in Yt SK, but LSG was the most covered song on karaokes last year lol! LSG was #8 on circle end year chart, but he’s still charting in the top 10 in 2024.

Wow Let’s say goodbye is really that big! Still charting at #9

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

we feel gtg is bigger cuz it actually had some presence internationally, unlike plot twist. like u didnt even name the song ;(;(;(

however, plot twist going popular is not a sham. the song went super viral among school students, and most of them listen to it at home, which is why plot twist does better at night.

I’m sorry, I wasn’t sure Plot twist was the name lol!

I saw Plot twist was #5 on the trending song charts in yt SK so it indeed be making some noise in SK! It’s just like GAG challenge was everywhere in yt shorts and tik tok lol, so I thought it would be interesting to see the charting of each song. Plot twist is getting closer to GAG uls peak, when GAG rise was slower. I’m surprised

SS just needs to stick to the pre release single + main TT combined with LOVE DIVE era type of teasers (a video to introduce the era + teasers pic)

External Content twitter.com

hmm :violinist-pepe:

It’s going to be interesting to see where IU will rank on this list! And the competition between IVE and NJ is going to be fierce again this year! The gap is small!

Super lady completely flopping atm. The song is not memorable. Not surprised wife is doing better. Wife is very similar to what has been working for gidle since tomboy.

Yup sometimes some people also forget that a song can underperform bc it’s simply not a good song lol :sweat:

Wife is performing better but sadly since it’s been banned by KBS I don’t think they’re allowed to perform it. A few performances would have easily pushed the song in the top 10

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

It’s going to be G-IDLE ´s hit of this Era

International Digital Chart

#1, #3 are 3 months old. #2 is 6 months old. #4 is 12 months old.
    Super Lady results will be in tomorrow.

Baddie is really performing badly on Spotify! Really hope IVE can bounce back with their next release

Not by much, without V clout she would have done 450k at best. Now, i'm expecting at least 650k at minimum.

V clout is SK? You’re trolling right?

This is not good :pepestare:

Indeed… I’m very worried by SS choices recently. I’m sure they might have a lot of pressure from their investors but they really needs to be more careful regarding IVE. Their last cb showed a decline in both SK and Internationally, and now this…

Im expecting a big boost in Circle digital and YouTube SK weekly chart

External Content x.com

It’s a very good sign!

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

So Love wins is the collab with V, armys might jump in too, it could even get decent numbers in the international chart. It's likely it will be the biggest song of the comeback, in general her prereleases do better and with V it just sounds even more likely. It will always depend on how good the song is though, of course.

Love 119 and Maniac are rising more than I expected, Love 119 is basically guaranteed to become a top 10 hit, and I'm starting to have hopes of Maniac becoming one too, but I try to not get my hopes too high lol.

Bol4's last song is doing decently for a Christmas song, I have the feeling next year it will be a new Christmas riser. There's also this song at #40 in the daily that we should keep an eye on, the singer is a nugu with 333 followers in Melon right now but it looks like the song is becoming viral for some reason.

If I’m not wrong, It’s not a collab,he’s just the male lead of her music video directed by a famous director.

Nmixx's Dash basically having the same first hour debut numbers as Itzy's untouchable. Only big difference is on bugs for some reason.

Untouchable after a week hasn't gained anything either. It's at 21k uls now. Untouchable even almost dropped below babymonster's debut single on the daily chart. I remember saying last year that I thought itzy could also profit from the gg domination and get a little hit again but I guess that's sadlly not gonna happen anymore

I thought people would be interested to see what ITZY can put without Lia but seems like no one cares both internationally and in SK. Kinda sad bc Born to be was getting good response when the mv was out…