Posts by peachyjoon

not directly connected to the topic, but is it only me who feels that treasure was more popular before debut than after??

i feel like i haven't really heard anything about them after they debuted in comparison to before when i came over them multiple times a week

Ye! The Fandom name is Called Alice :D They really really do deserve more attention I think this is finally the album to do it. They weren't doing so well at first probably because it was like they hadn't found their sound yet they started to do better with nightmare and nostalgic night than came mayday then continuous and they grew from there but kind of weren't doing much and then bam we get notification of this album coming out. It was supposed to be released in December but was delayed due to the "rona' so here it is. And the songs on here are just even better than before...I really hope people stop sleeping on them!

i'm glad to see a lot of groups experiencing their "breakthrough" songs recently, like with Oh my girl's Nonstop. i do believe that this album will give them more attention than what they have gotten before, cuz i have known about them as a group for long, but as you mentioned, it didn't seem like they had found their sound yet and where still experiencing with it all. that may be some of the reason as to why they have not gotten "acknowledged" before now, cuz these new songs SERIOUSLY shines on vocal talent and abilities

i have high hopes for their future >u<

i will definitely check the songs out and support the group further on. it's already very nice to see how lovely fans they have. thank you for the recommended songs!!

i have not and probably never will stop watching anime heh, i love it uwu

butbutbut, i believe that if txt are able to get more amine ost opportunities they can make it big. they got off to a GREAT start with singing the World Trigger season 2 ost though. fans of the anime has been waiting for such a long time, talking about maaaany years, so there was a lot of talk around it when the first episode was released

one of my anime friends here in norway also noticed txt singing the intro (she a non kpop fan), and she asked me about it and gave an impression of very excitedly awaiting more good stuff from them

i can think of quite a few. kpop has a whole lot of iconic songs and performances on award shows by newer artists are still keeping them alive. songs like:

mirotic - tvxq

sorry sorry - suju

bbom bbom - momoland

gee & i got a boy - girls generation

touch my body - sistar

cheer up & TT - twice

tell me - wonder girls

wolf - exo

fantastic baby - bigbang

rainism - rain

abracadabra - browned eyed girls

ring ding dong & view - shinee

bubble pop - hyuna

gangnam style & daddy & gentleman - psy

groups like bts and blackpink have a whole lot of popular songs and thats why i cant really pick out a few that will remain iconic in the same way as songs mentioned above. i guess ddu du ddu du - blackpink has the potential to stick for a few years but i don't see bts' songs being iconic in that way over such a long time

it looks amazing o.o

i've never listened to their music before, but with this album i am not kidding when i say that all songs on it except for like two is on my yearly kpop list (mainly consisting of titletracks btw). i never realised their potential before now, i am so definitely the next one to buy this album