Posts by shiki01

She will now be using her real name for her promotions. It seems she will probably start being more active as actress.

I'll probably take a while to get use to it.

By the way RBW-WM where is my OMG comeback its been 8 months already and there is still no update.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I was planning to do a thread to rate songs released from 2013 and see how many songs did aged like a fine Wine or aged like a milk.

First song for the series is SNSD I Got A Boy which was released on Jan 01, 2013.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hope this will not flop. If you are interested to listen for old songs from 2013 I'll create a taglist.

Doing different things except for a comeback.

Anyway listen to this OST

External Content youtube.com

Base on the choices I'll go with Shinee

But my personal choice is this one.

Was it a common thing in previous generations too?

Cuz I see a lot of itzy/twice bsides be used in edits and stuff, we all know about how well forever young did on the chart, same with bts bsides. They are popular and chart well too.

Was this a recent surge or was it always a thing?

Its definitely not common even during 2nd Gen from what I remember only Big Bang and 2NE1 are the only consistent one.

I think one of the best example for this one is BEAST On Rainy Days and Fiction. On Rainy Days was really huge but Fiction is still pretty successful on its own.

try it maybe

External Content open.spotify.com

The album was pretty cohesive overall compared to other bside I still like Unnnatural more.

I was gonna recommend city of onf lmao, since I can't:

External Content open.spotify.com

Its between Saturday Night and Eighteen for me.

Yes you should definitely check out City of ONF. My Genesis and Dreamer is really good. Try to listen to The Realist then followed by the Dreamer.

Popping album is definitely as good as Goosebumps.

For their old album my favorite was definitely Go Live and We Must Love. But you can easily check it out since they only have 5 mini albums from 2017 to 2020. They really pump up album released last year.

2PM title tracks before 2011. I really enjoy most of their early title tracks before but now I really cannot listen to it anymore.

She is stunning!! :love::love::love::love:

External Content twitter.com

A.C.E Siren: Wow I just love all the tracks here feels like every bsides could be a title track.

Ateez Zero Fever Part 3: - Deja Vu and All About You

4U BtOB- Outsider was definitely Title Track worthy. Overall this album is defnitely up on my alley. I'll probably add this on my Night album playlist.

Cravity- Why the heck Gas pedal is the title track on this album. So many good songs here aside from Veni Vidi Vici, I like Divin and Grand Prix.

D-Crunch- First time to heard this group and I love it. Fave is Sandcastle and Myname. I feel like im listening to a 2nd gen group.

DKB- Real Love

Elast- Dark Dream but all three tracks are really good.

Ghost9- Dreamin so far this probably my least like album.

Nuest - Inside Out and Don't Wanna Go, not a fan of the solos.

I'll listen to other half tomorrow.