Posts by shiki01

Are low melon ul numbers because of lack of audience for new music or is melon even losing more users? Where are these ppl going? Yt music?

The gaon points are miserable all across the board. These songs are not having anywhere the activity of a top10 songs should. Literally mid levels.

I'm leaning more torwards lack of audience for new music considering that even gaon points are pretty low across the board. Especially that around Nov to 2nd week of Dec most of the no.1 songs in gaon have surpassed the 30M mark unlike with this year none have even surpass 25M yet.

We really need a comeback from a consistent digimon to properly gauge the current situation.

OMG did a surprise guesting at Nolto 200th episode and it was so hilarious.

Still one of the highlights for me is OMG members fangirling over Taeyeon

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Do you still remember the song or songs that makes you stan a group?

Mine was this song. I remember they were already my favorite group before but after releasing this song I really started stanning them so hard.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ONF releasing this 3 MVs last year.

They debuted in 2015, didn't chart anything in Gaon top 100 until 2018, even 2019 were very low numbers.

It is only 2020 and 21, they are in the top 3 GGs, so definitely after Queendom.

So whatever "trendy" you imply, is not reflected in the charts.

That's why I said "pretty trendy among non big 3 GG at that time". I'm pretty sure that's why MNET invited them since they considered OMG a bit trendy there even it is not totally reflected in the chart.

I always considered OMG as a perfect definition of mid tier GG group. Their charting was not really great but not really bad for a non big 3 who dont have any viral hit or hype at the time.

Definitely Queendom gave them some push that they need but people feels gives way more credit to Queendom for their current popularity. Their viral performance in Queendom was really a huge boost in their career. Then NONSTOP promotion was definitely on the another level which really push them more towards their recent success and of course IU.

I just also notice that I-fans fails to see that OMG is kinda pretty trendy already among non big 3 GG before Queendom. They are literally the only 3rd Gen GG aside from Gfriend, Mamamoo & some extent Lovelyz who have been consistenly charted since 2018. So its not like they magically charted so high because of Queendom.