Posts by elliejr

I've been saying this for years now I wish band pd invests in vocal training as much as he invests in music snd other creative aspects. It's pretty clear that either they don't have a vocal trainer or don't let idols focus on vocal trainings.(This is why vocalists of their biggest group had to hire vocal trainers from outside of their label). Lesserafim is always seen dancing, dancing and dancing, they're such good performance but are always dragged for vocals. Bang is really setting their artists up. They look scared all the time. Dancing isn't that important, you'll never be dragged for it and it'll never be a metric of talent in kpop.

I don't know why doesn't anyone talk about the massive audience hybe has. Big3 flopped the moment bts cracked the western success, they gave hybe an audience bigger than any kpop act in the world. The success hybe is experiencing right now are the traces left by bts' global success. Hybe knows they've an audience and to please them they're just releasing trendy easy to ears decent music, music that has more reply value rather than typical kpop noise.

Yes no matter how much yall argue, their groups especially ggs have been releasing top tier music. Illit is the worst marketed group of Hybe, hype was dead to the point no one even dared calling them a direct competition of BM let alone newjeans. Then they released the medley and suddenly it was everywhere.

The truth is hybe is only hated on twitter, they do have audience and people love their ggs. Their only competition right now are big 3 and yg is helping them by catering to only blinks, jyp is ass, only sm is putting some creative work but again audience is different. This is also one of the reasons behind the rise of mid sized company ggs.

We shall hope so, after all Ssera has been pushed to the maximum, roads all cleared up yet so far their results are good but nothing exeptional. No way Hybe commity is ever gonna prioritize them over NJ anymore :pepe-tea: . No offense.

And Illits Magnetic is doing great streaming wise but the group doesn’t seem to gather much hype, so i don’t know... I don’t think they got much on NJ exept Bang support I guess, which is a considerable asset none the less.

It's not like lesserafim has been getting the best of the both worlds. I think the only thing that favours them right now it being a bang PD's group.

I think Bang wanted to try Sailor Moon magical concepts for NJ, but got cut cause MHJ said bikh nooo and now he using it for Illit. Now, look at their Webtoon called Summer Moon, and Sailor Moon, coincidence? We can conclude Bang PD and MHJ are beefing each other.

:pepe_akorns:

Ohh how could I forget that, I even posted it here after seeing illit concept that it reminds me of pgngg video trailers (plus group audition videos that teased Minji as the first member). That was supposed to be Bang x MHJ group under soumu but was replaced by lesserafim with a new concept. I support this theory. And yeah they are 100% theory. I've read MHJ interviews and it seems like hybe was really agaisnt the concept and music especially bang.

Ador and soumu aren't even same label so I don't get it why's debuting two groups is an issue? I only agree with the part about him trying to support newjeans more because they're the only one keeping hybe in trend in bts' absence, and I've never seen him even posting something about them when his whole IG is full of other hybe artists. Maybe MHJ doesn't want it? If thats the case then it's worse than Bang not supporting them.

why is it even a big deal? its probably a strategy . maybe mhj herself dont want nj to guest in grammy museum bec many have done that. for example, ateez and enhypen did it as well but not skz or txt , not sure abt svt. grammy museum even follows enhypen, bts , bp and ateez. IMG_7002.jpeg

IMG_7003.jpegIMG_7004.jpegIMG_7005.jpeg

It seems to me MHJ doesn't want Bang PD's assistance, she clearly stated in her interview they parted ways because their mindset wasn't same. It's bang who has connections with grammy, he's a member of their committee.

There's a reason lesserafim was invited to Grammy museum and newjeans wasn't even after giving back to back hits. Bang doesn't just want to rely on tiktok and gp. MHJ is following yg's strategies of hit singles.

Not yall getting mad over the success of illit when they're probably the worst managed debut group under hybe. I expected it because enhypen got stepchild treatment despite iland being heavily pushed by hybe, and Runext didn't even look like a hybe show, but it's funny how they've entered top 15 on Spotify and there's still no major playlisting. No appearance on famous variety shows and I've not seen any major YouTube promo as well. Song is carried by casual fans. I think hybe had no idea illit would blew up internationally, that's why they added two unknown Japanese members and ditched popular members to get those coins from Japanese members, Wonhee the most hated member for Korean market, and they followed the y2k cute trend instead of bringing the something new to the table like lesserafim and newjeans did.