Posts by whatev

Apparently if sm artist lipsync it's problematic but when others lipsync it's fine. Got it :sketchyk:

It goes even further:

- apparently if sm artist lipsync it's problematic but when others lipsync, SM antis and those groups' stans are convinced that it wasn't lipsynced at all and claim that all their bias' performances are live :danceb:

i get u sm stans want to defend the company so bad , but i literally like most sm idols and i know even my faves lipsync 20 percent of the time so it's not like my problem is lipsyncing. in fact well , i don't have a problem at all. just want to know why sm idols and i have noticed this lipsync the most, even at concerts , u can't hear a single breath?? and many parts at their concerts they are lipsyncing their vocal lives are like 40 percent of their career if im' being MORE than fair.

my question is for sm who has the best vocals out of the big3 why are they the ones that sing live the LEAST? some argued in this thread that they want to preserve their voices , well so do other companies and idols but they still do it. why are they capable and proven to have the skills but still don't do it as often? No matter which angle u look at it it is certainly weird.

Older sketchbooks were live but anything past 2017 is heavily processed and tuned it's "live" but edited to sound perfect I found out watching RV on sketchbook they sounded flawless but I saw a MR removed and I could hear their breathing and mistakes and I loved it

you believe in mr removed..

They do

They don't do it all thr time but when they do they do it well

Much better than a lot of live singing kpop groups who depend so much on backtrack

yeah but using your voice rarely in your career and just having a few live performances where u nail is not that great in my book

we know they are the best vocalists out of all companies but they sing live the least

one would expect the opposite

fixed one for you :love:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

okay but do yall remember when i used to call her queen and my profile pic is her back then on 2019 ... i kinda miss trolling and posting bait thread LMAO XD

why did u promote her? i know i will be watching this drug DEALER out of boredom

what was she wearingif u can remember?