Posts by JustWhatIThink

If you want to have a good time, enjoy the quotes from this tweet

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Haven't laughed so hard in months, ncity can't be real.

Pretty surprising to see someone who HATES Dreaming lol, it's pretty inoffensive for a NCT song but also pretty groovy.

Dreaming is funky and pretty easy to listen to, I love the part when Jeno starts rapping as the beat is pretty clean, the song feels pretty dreamy like the title and the chorus is subtle but effective, the bass actually also works pretty well with the high synths on this vibe imo.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not gonna lie, I love this song. It doesn't take itself seriously and the whole kitchen inclusions in the lyrics and on the song itself are hilarious. It goes hard as fuck on the chorus (I actually really enjoy those chords) AND I HAVE TO SAY: I LOVE THAT DANCE BREAK/INSTRUMENTAL BREAK USING DUBSTEP MIXED WITH INDUSTRIAL NCT, THAT IS MY SHIT. The song was no doubt did after the criticisms of "pot and pans" nad "noise" music and I really, really appreciate banter on NCT songs because imo it fits them like a glove.

119 is a poem and you couldn't decipher it, one of the best NCT Dream b-sides.

It's actually very hype, not the type to listen on the church tbf, but I find the production to be pretty neat, and the prechorus is AMAZING. The chorus and post-chorus work really well together. It's the type of song you listen when you feel crazy (and twisted)

Boss

Boss is so good that I feel like it's weakest part is the chorus which isn't weak per se at all. That heavy repeating bass cemented what would be one of NCT's trademarks on their sound for future releases. The prechorus feels like you are entering heaven (those chords with those back vocals). The bridge + Markyong rap is a part I absolutely adore too. A Kpop producer once said that he received multiple requests from other companies to do the "chanting style" singing that happens on the chorus of the song when it was released, and I genuinely think it's one the songs that had the most impact on 4th gen boygroups' usual direction.

Edit: I really recommend you to listen to the instrumental; very clean and groovy.

Billlie! Their first mini was so good. Ring x Ring has taken a long time to grow on me. I honestly think flipp!ng a coin would have been a great title track. It's so catchy. everybody's got a SECRET would have been so good too.

I love Ring X Ring and I do think it's a great title track but you really chose the best b-sides :eyes: Imagine if instead of Snowy night (or better, along with it) they had released an MV for Everybody's got a secret on Christmas, that would have been legendary because that song...

As for the OP, I really liked Pose more than Queendom.

I think Limitless is criminally underrated.

90's Love might be their best song.

Soz, you can hype them up instead :)

Limitless is simply a masterpiece; the way the vocals are arranged in the chorus is AMAZING, the bass is dirty yet super satisfying, the prechoruses and the bridge are candy to the ears and the song as a whole sounds so epic, orchestral yet hip/hop. Probably my favorite NCT song along with Simon Says.

90s Love is very good, a hip/hop song that truly feel like 30 years ago but with the amazing production from nowadays, the rapping after the 1st chorus is so satisfying and the dance break is amazing both dance and production-wise.

It might grow on me someday, but for now... :pepeshut:

Unironically, try it if you know the lyrics from the chorus to sing along, it's crazy catchy and I love the melody, the instrumental is weird but it's just so satisfying to listen to along if you know the lyrics.

Paradise.

PARADISE IS ONE OF THE BEST B-SIDES FROM NCT AS A WHOLE ARE YOU CRAZY? If NCT made me like a slow tropical feel song with some synths they can do anything.

BADABODA YEPPEUN YEPPEUN NEOUIE JAGEUN SONUEL JAPGO JAPGO GATEUN KKUMEUL KUNEUN YEOGIN PARADISE PARADISE PARADISE DISE DISE

BIEOLBITBODA PPALGEUN PPALGEUN NEOUI MISOGA NAN JOA JOA GATEUN KKUMEUL KUNEUN YEOGIN PARADISE PARADISE PARADISE DISE DISE

yeogi pureun island

nae ane siwonhage bureowa

neoreul talmeun i island

dulmani deutneun padosoriwa eh

nuni busin island

ireoke banjjagineun moraewa

neowa geotneun island

ireoke i yeoreumeul chaewoga

gieok sok jeo pyeone namaitneun

pogeunhan geu norae norae

bureooneun baram tago

negero negero jigeum dallyeoga

External Content youtu.be

some people find school uniforms sexy so really its a case of normalized pedophilia atp to find childish outfits sexy

... or maybe some people just find certain clothes sexy because of aesthetics, I don't think it's that deep. People start to feel attraction when they are teens and on that age they see a lot of people they like with school uniforms, not to mention how some universities also have their own uniforms.