What is up with Lalisa's Gaon update???

• I don't see a problem with the thread, like is it really weird to point out about her gaon update. Anyways you can express your opinions as well.

Obviously you didn't understand my statement.

Am saying people will come up with scenarios that will make it seem like her sales are fraudulent.

• Obviously you didn't understand my statement.

Am saying people will come up with scenarios that will make it seem like her sales are fraudulent.

O I see. Yeah I cleared that on my another post. Anyone trying to even imply that, is making a fool out of themselves and if they think yg out of any company would do that for Lisa(or any other pinks or even a female artist) especially seeing how her solo era was managed

• O I see. Yeah I cleared that on my another post. Anyone trying to even imply that, is making a fool out of themselves and if they think yg out of any company would do that for Lisa(or any other pinks or even a female artist) especially seeing how her solo era was managed

Us Lisa fans think the opposite, YG doesn't like that Lisa is their best seller. Especially considering they did nothing for her era.

• What's the recent Hanteo and Gaon numbers exactly? Thanks.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

How about on Gaon weekly album chart, is LALISA charting? Three months consecutively not charting in monthly chart is already a reach for Lisa; what more if it's not also charting on weekly chart too.

• The only other possibility is there are some new stores that are Hanteo tracked like foreign stores that don’t have Gaon tracked Korean shipment

Yup most Kpop fans are unaware as they don't understand how HANTEO or GAON work.

HANTEO

* Sales to customers anywhere in the World that have Retailers registered to their System.

* It tracks whom bought the Albums from the Retailer not whom the Retailers bought the Album from

GAON

* Sales to Retailers by Distributors through registered GAON Companies

* Companies of the Singers will generally not declare Distributions, it's here that discrepancies arise

Usually when HANTEO numbers are close to GAON numbers it means

* A huge amount of Sales outside South Korea

* One of the Distributor/s involved is not registered with GAON ++

* The Company of the Singer is selling the albums directly to the Retailers

++ This is usually the case when a company uses a Non-Korean Distributor for handling Retail Sales outside South Korea, while having a Korean Company handling their Local Distributions

• Can any expert here explain clearly whether on hanteo and Gaon, the following are counted together or separate?

- the regular versions

- the kit

- the vinyl

- the special edition gold vinyl (released recently 3270 copies)

I guess the special edition photobook not counted cause NO CD in it. Just like any other photobook Solo LE and R LE, they dont count towards total

• The only other possibility is there are some new stores that are Hanteo tracked like foreign stores that don’t have Gaon tracked Korean shipment

Possible as more international stores are pushing for hanteo certification as fans tend to buy from those. but not sure where these stores got their shipment from. Whether from Weverse / YGE

• regular, kit and vinyl as far as I know, are counted together, the gold vinyl should be counted too since that is why Lalisa had a big jump in april/march, but on Gaon each one is counted separatedly

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!