Hybe's new girl group!!!

• What's special about them?

I would like to stan a new group so I'm looking into new girl groups now. I am looking for something interesting.

Do they have a cool discography like BlackPink's, Red Velvets' or Twice's or anything unique like A list/unique vocals like Wendy, Jihyo, Rose, Yuqi or Winter, a top tier dance line like Irene&Seulgi, Lisa or Karina & Winter or killaaaa visuals?

What's interesting about them?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• "cool discography"

you can't say that about just debuted group tho

then if you want be into GG which is in HYBE but has cool discography go and check fromis_9

from other 4th gen girl groups better stick to groups which already have multiple releases past them already so someone like:

ITZY
    LOONA

STAYC

you mentioned Yuqi so I won't write about Idle, you also mentioned members of aespa so I won't mention them as well

wild card:

EVERGLOW

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• their album is actually one of the best gg debut albums i've heard if not the best, especially since most ggs are only debuting with single albums of 2 songs these days. you'll just have to listen to them yourself but i think they have a few members who were born to be stars and their slow and steady rise is evident of that.

who's your favorite artist?

• Maybe you should listen to them and decide yourself if you like them or not?

I don't want to be disappointed. :-)

• their album is actually one of the best gg debut albums i've heard if not the best, especially since most ggs are only debuting with single albums of 2 songs these days. you'll just have to listen to them yourself but i think they have a few members who were born to be stars and their slow and steady rise is evident of that.

ok, that's assuring, thanks.

• Thanks.

Sounds like I have some work to do.

oh, and I love Everglow's adios, it's a banger.

• They're so cute and they all have beautiful big eyes.

• I agree with everything here but I'd also add that they're great performers

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

• Based on what I've seen so far, people seems to be really liking Kazuha for her visual (she's also a ballerina and there's a part in "Blue Flame" where she shows off her ballerina skill). There's also Chaewon and Sakura so there's that for the members. Heard Yunjin got a really good vocals but honestly HYBE wasted that talent in this debut, she doesn't have the chance to show off her vocal prowess.

For the songs, you gotta decide that for yourself by listening to the album.

• What's interesting about them?

if you have to ask then maybe they're not for you...

I'm not being condescending or anything lol

I guess the issue is if on first glance/listen they didn't connect with you then maybe they aren't right for you...

there's like lots and lots of GG debuting this year and last year so maybe one of them is perfect for you

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!