According to the insider, BTS won't release another album in 2022

• This is going to be a rant of a disappointed ARMY.

Some of you probably know that there's a guy on Instagram who has been leaking information about BTS releases, recently shared the tracklist of their Anthology album and also shared snippets of unreleased songs. He's always been right about everything so he's not someone who lies to fans just for the sake of followers.

I usually avoided checking out leaks but since it's going to be BTS' first full album in a while, I couldn't stop myself. Fans hoped we could hear new recordings of old songs, concert remixes, unreleased songs.. Unfortunately 2/3 of this album are just demos of all songs we know. The third album is supposed to be a Best Of but the choice of tracks made me ????

There's no debut track (we were all sure it would be included because it's the beginning of their story), no MIC DROP, no Not Today, no Young Forever, no War Of Hormone, Save Me, Spring Day or Dope. I have no idea who came up with the tracklist but I am disappointed.

We're getting only 3 new songs and I don't think these demos are going to do well on charts or achieve great number of streams..

THAT'S NOT ALL.

The guy said BTS aren't working on a new album now and there are no plans to release a new album in 2022.

Then what's with Yoongi's talk about wanting to release more hip hop songs as BTS? Why were the members talking about working on songs - did they mean songs for their mixtapes?

The anthology was finished in Jan 2022.

So are they planning to focus on solo careers and then enlist?

There's one more thing that made me wonder what was going on. PSY said in an interview that Suga told him he is going on a break/a pause soon. Does it mean enlistment?

As a fan I wish BTS and Hybe could just tell us what's coming because we all don't know what to expect in the future.. ;(

Edit: I've decided to remove the tracklist from the post.

• According to him it's a collab with rapline only and it won't be on Anthology so maybe they'll release a single later.

See the fake producer fella does not know everything. For instance he did not mention the Suga Psy collab even once. I say we take what he says with a pinch of salt .

He gets somethings right and some he doesn't. Let's wait and watch. If it is solo works then we shall support it as we do OT7. The boys are right here, even after enlistment they aren't abandoning BTS or retiring from making music. Let's have faith and trust the boys. :borahae:

• I echo paradis and nevermindmejin - we shouldn't be putting all our trust in this guy. I get how disappointed you were - after a very big new era build up it felt like a bit of a letdown. But all we have right now is hearsay. Yes, we can try to prepare ourselves - but let's not give in to the rumors and allow them to trigger us needlessly until we know what's actually true.

• I echo paradis and nevermindmejin - we should be putting all our trust in this guy. I get how disappointed you were - after a very big new era build up it felt like a bit of a letdown. But all we have right now is hearsay. Yes, we can try to prepare ourselves - but let's not give in to the rumors and allow them to trigger us needlessly until we know what's actually true.

Seeing the tracklist made me emotional because it's been so long since the last full album. There are many fans who have never witnessed a comeback with a full album yet. I'm totally confused about what's going on to be honest. The leaker also mentioned in Q&A that BTS members will have different projects instead of a group album so I'm guessing mixtapes and collabs.

yall put more trust in other ppl besides bts themselves. quite sad..

The members said more hip hop on the album and we all thought a new era would start with this release.. yet we might not have another album this year.

• There's one more thing that made me wonder what was going on. PSY said in an interview that Suga told him he is going on a break/a pause soon. Does it mean enlistment?

I picked that up too :eyes:

Idk, after the whole PTD I just learned to just like what I like and ignore what I don’t? :whatr:

I feel like a lot of armys end up frustrated because they think that all the “waiting”/“trust BTS” will led to BTS doing what the fandom thinks they need to do next and its just not realistic.

• Seeing the tracklist made me emotional because it's been so long since the last full album. There are many fans who have never witnessed a comeback with a full album yet. I'm totally confused about what's going on to be honest. The leaker also mentioned in Q&A that BTS members will have different projects instead of a group album so I'm guessing mixtapes and collabs.

I know who you're talking about and have read all the leaks too. He didn't prophesy everything. The music he DID leak I like very very much, so I'm still hyped for that.

We are in the dark about a lot - you are right about that, and being there is frustrating so I get it. As i said, I was disappointed too when I heard only 3 new tracks. But I just don't see the point in staying mad. It's not going to change anything and the only person who loses out is me. I have decided that I will just look forward to what I know is coming - like the song we're getting that I honestly can't wait for. Life is too short to spend it mad IMO.

• I know who you're talking about and have read all the leaks too. He didn't prophesy everything. The music he DID leak I like very very much, so I'm still hyped for that.

We are in the dark about a lot - you are right about that, and being there is frustrating so I get it. As i said, I was disappointed too when I heard only 3 new tracks. But I just don't see the point in staying mad. It's not going to change anything and the only person who loses out is me. I have decided that I will just look forward to what I know is coming - like the song we're getting that I honestly can't wait for. Life is too short to spend it mad IMO.

I agree with you that accepting what we are getting would be the best for all of us. A part of me wishes Hybe just told us what's the plan for this year because I like knowing what's going to happen instead of having hope and wishing for something that won't come. It'll only make me more disappointed in the end.

I think we got used to getting many songs a year and that's why our expectations are high. I know there are Army who are happy when BTS give them games and RUN BTS but I'm one of those fans for whom music is always the priority and can't be replaced with different content. I'll try to think positive, especially since we might be getting solo music/singles in the near future. That's better than nothing.

• I agree with you that accepting what we are getting would be the best for all of us. A part of me wishes Hybe just told us what's the plan for this year because I like knowing what's going to happen instead of having hope and wishing for something that won't come. It'll only make me more disappointed in the end.

I think we got used to getting many songs a year and that's why our expectations are high. I know there are Army who are happy when BTS give them games and RUN BTS but I'm one of those fans for whom music is always the priority and can't be replaced with different content. I'll try to think positive, especially since we might be getting solo music/singles in the near future. That's better than nothing.

I think it’s better to keep your expectations realistic and stop expecting anything familiar Cos at this point whatever they do is not what they used to do in the past, just try to go along with the flow and enjoy the ride. I don’t see what else any of us can do

• I honestly didn't expect a new album after this anthology one, with the big E around the corner.

They wouldn't want to start a new era that they possibly couldn't finish in a whole while.

Logically this anthology album has been in the making since before COVID and it just got postponed due to the pandemic.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!