According to the insider, BTS won't release another album in 2022

• I agree with you that accepting what we are getting would be the best for all of us. A part of me wishes Hybe just told us what's the plan for this year because I like knowing what's going to happen instead of having hope and wishing for something that won't come. It'll only make me more disappointed in the end.

I think we got used to getting many songs a year and that's why our expectations are high. I know there are Army who are happy when BTS give them games and RUN BTS but I'm one of those fans for whom music is always the priority and can't be replaced with different content. I'll try to think positive, especially since we might be getting solo music/singles in the near future. That's better than nothing.

I hope you know that I'm not trying to negate anything you are feeling. If anything, I'm on the same page - I wish I knew more too. And yea, I really think ARMY has been very fed in the past and those caused us to have very high expectations when we were told that this would be a new era. It doesn't align with what I was expecting certainly, so I'm now trying to re-align and think you are too :borahae:

I hope ARMY can all do the same so that we can enjoy this comeback together. I honestly love when we can work together positively for comeback.

• I think there is some enlistment related drama going on behind the scenes plus HYBE is really making fucked up decisions regarding BTS. I know they probably want best for BTS but whatever they are doing is not working at all to be honest. I never saw this much amount of armys frustrated with their decisions.

• I'm an akgae's worst enemy.

Solo work is nice so they can show off their skills, but what I really want is OT7 just blasting us off with a great Korean TT, and an awesome choreo (ON was the last great one), and a tracklist that tells us a story/has a theme, with some more great Korean tracks and solo songs.

I wish I knew back then that MOTS7 would probably be the last great representation of this for a while. :pepe-onions:

I loved BE by the way, but it didn't have the same impact because it didn't have as much promo and show off with a tour like before.

And now I feel very pessimistic about the near future, armywise.

I think there is some enlistment related drama going on behind the scenes plus HYBE is really making fucked up decisions regarding BTS. I know they probably want best for BTS but whatever they are doing is not working at all to be honest. I have never this much amount of armys frustrated with their decisions.

This is my guess too and it's frustrating.

• I'm so disappointed tbh so many things alluded to us getting a new album this year plus the lack of clarity from hybe is crushing, i'm really underwhelmed about all of this and then there's armys yelling at anyone who is sad and feeling misleaded by all of this on twitter.

• like some say, we don't really know what's going on behind the scenes, so it's hard to make assumptions as to why they are choosing to comeback this way BUT, if this truly marks a new era where members will also start focusing on their solo careers, i do hope they will go all in with it! not just unpromoted mixtapes on soundcloud but a legit comeback with promotions... BTS deserve at least that much

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• like some say, we don't really know what's going on behind the scenes, so it's hard to make assumptions as to why they are choosing to comeback this way BUT, if this truly marks a new era where members will also start focusing on their solo careers, i do hope they will go all in with it! not just unpromoted mixtapes on soundcloud but a legit comeback with promotions... BTS deserve at least that much

:pepe-onions:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• :peperain::peperain:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!