After making it possible in Africa, Armys are on the verge of making BTS album distribution possible in India

• They achieved the first Kpop album local distribution in Africa by repeatedly requesting and mailing to UMG Africa.

Now with Indian Armys requesting him incessantly since yesterday, UMG India CEO and MD is trying to work this out for us

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 3 times, last by paradis ().

• Yet again efforts by Armys by showing demand for BTS is making historic things happen in newer markets, just like how they did in US in the past.

• OMG I hope this happens!!! Fingers crossed. Good job Indian ARMY!

• Strange, I would've thought that it would be easier to get distribution first in India than in Africa

As he explained in the tweet above, Indian market is totally digital. No demand for physicals here at all.

• that's amazing!

if they can distribute albums, then can also distribute other goods and services

army are creating a supply chain infrastructure in the more challenging parts of the world

army logistics may be beating db schenker, xpo, and other logistics giants in that part of the world!

truly amazing

• As he explained in the tweet above, Indian market is totally digital. No demand for physicals here at all.

wow really? I remember back when physicals were like the only way to listen to songs other than going to the movies to listen to watch movies or watching the tv.

But then again I was there a long time ago

• India Army's...... exploiting Africa since 2022 :P

Their thinking is probably, Africans are poor so lets not support them financially but use it as an opportunity to promote BTS

• I wonder what part of Africa these BTS album are available in because the Africa that i live in Bts albums are hard to find and they're very expensive very hard to buy for a simple teenager even parents won't give that amount of money for a their child

Try this website

• TF are you even talking about? Weirdo

Somehing basic, an India Army exploiting Africa to promote BTS rather than pushing for the same in India, where the f*ck do foreigners get off to use another country to promote, are ALL Africa Armies TOO pathetic to not do that on their own?

• Somehing basic, an India Army exploiting Africa to promote BTS rather than pushing for the same in India, where the f*ck do foreigners get off to use another country to promote, are ALL Africa Armies TOO pathetic to not do that on their own?

I know you are an old BTS anti but interacting with you after months shows me you have clearly lost your marbles. Carry on, blocking you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!