Sakura has the Expression of Someone Who Really Wants to Do Well

• I've noticed when she's performing she works hard to convey the concept even when she has little parts in the song.

when the concept is girl crush she has a fierce expression for every line of the song

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and when the concept is upbeat she has a huge smile and bright eyes. at the end you can even see her searching for the right camera to look at

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

she really is eager to give a good performance and convey the vibe of the song and i love it. so much better than some performers who don't pay attention to concept or expression or the ones that think looking like they're bored is cool

🍒 Chee~eer~ish 🍒

giphy.gif

• She has always strived to become better(if you look at her earlier fancams you can see how much she has improved from then). The main reason I stanned her is because of her work ethic and how she always tries her best to keep on improving her skills. I admire her passion a lot.

• I always think about how much work she must put into her practice, specially considering the fact that she's not a natural born dancer or someone who was practicing dancing since they were a little girl. HYBE instructors are probably more ruthless than normal too. I wish I had her will power...

:sob-bunny:

• are you trying to hit most of TWICE for being expressionless during LIVE or performances? as if they were mannequins with little to no stage presence

• She's an ex-Idol from an AKB System whom are trained that "expression" is above talent, they also participate weekly in Theatre Perfomances so her stage presence is very good.

If you've seen Produce 48 you might remember how the Coaches/Judges were mentioning how well the Japanese members were performing despite not having the talent

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!