Side eyeing Bighit and the company they hired for concerts SO hard

• Why are you reacting so agressively? I am simply telling you the fact. Bighit is more interested in selling more tickets than you are. And the capacities you mentioned are freaking good. 4-5-6k what exactly is bad about that? I was happy when my faves were selling 2-3k.

Enjoy your report

You can report as much as you want but it doesn’t change the fact that you are a clown. They sold out that much during their debut showcase in 5 min.

Not even speaking about the size of the stage not fit for choreo at all? The way you trying to explain that this is fair when it’s unsafe for them and the fans who literally waited three years for this. Lol

• Not even speaking about the size of the stage not fit for choreo at all? The way you trying to explain that this is fair when it’s unsafe for them and the fans who literally waited three years for this. Lol

Oh please, 7> member groups like Monsta X, Dreamcatcher, Stray Kids performed in smaller stages, are you talking about? Rosemont Theatre is literally one of the most visited by Kpop groups venue, what safety concerns are you talking about? Even BTS performed in that venue, and you're unhappy?

Furthermore, nothing in that email template mentions the "safety", you just pulled it out now. All I see is the boasting about TXT pre orders and Billboard, while calling the venue capacity "disrespectful" for TXT(the venue BTS performed at fyi) and trending #TXT_IS_BIGGER_THAN_YOU_THINK. So yeah, I am am absolutely sure safety is your main concern.

TXT seem to be very down to earth humble guys who just want to perform for the fans no matter where, yall are doing them a huge disservice with this kind of campaigns.

• Oh please, 7> member groups like Monsta X, Dreamcatcher, Stray Kids performed in smaller stages, are you talking about? Rosemont Theatre is literally one of the most visited by Kpop groups venue, what safety concerns are you talking about? Even BTS performed in that venue, and you're unhappy?

Furthermore, nothing in that email template mentions the "safety", you just pulled it out now. All I see is the boasting about TXT pre orders and Billboard, while calling the venue capacity "disrespectful" for TXT(the venue BTS performed at fyi) and trending #TXT_IS_BIGGER_THAN_YOU_THINK. So yeah, I am am absolutely sure safety is your main concern.

TXT seem to be very down to earth humble guys who just want to perform for the fans no matter where, yall are doing them a huge disservice with this kind of campaigns.

It’s up to that person what she writes to the email she personally sent. You really think every Moa thinks the same way and concert only about their ticket? What about stop assuming about peoples intention. Your post giving me the same energy as those clowns who defending the company. Don’t try to explain to me that a small stage like that is good enough when that is exactly how Beomgyu hurt his ankle during their showcase. Assuming that the same size of place after 3 year is enough is stupid.

:ak_minahugh:

• It’s up to that person what she writes to the email she personally sent. You really think every Moa thinks the same way and concert only about their ticket? What about stop assuming about peoples intention. Your post giving me the same energy as those clowns who defending the company. Don’t try to explain to me that a small stage like that is good enough when that is exactly how Beomgyu hurt his ankle during their showcase. Assuming that the same size of place after 3 year is enough is stupid.

:ak_minahugh:

Accidents happen on bigger stages as well, what kind of logic is this that since your boy got hurt once it means the stage where countless other kpop groups performed is suddenly too small and dangerous for a 5 member boy group? Have you see stages Dreamcatcher performed on?

• What the hell? Like I get agencies booking smaller venues for smaller groups because it's cheaper and they usually supplement that by going to more cities to still allow people plenty of chances, but it's seriously just 7 stops in these tiny venues? :pepe-shame:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!