Most K-Pop idols are school popular kids

• You will get the occasional unicorn who is liked universally, but most populars in school are in cliques with the other populars and they emphasize their status by making sure everyone else knows where they land on the foodchain, especially the unpopulars.

Anyway most of these bullying incidents sound pretty normal for school - laughing at a bottle cap being flicked at someone, telling a kid at lunch that he eats too much, being jealous about another girl hanging out with handsome guys. The SJ one - if true - is more extreme, but a lot of kids are dicks at school but still manage to develop into decent adults. These incidents sound like a tame day when I was at school, and we didn't have a hyper competitive environment and parents expecting their kids to network upwards only. Last year I read an article about a Seoul mother who told her daughter she needed to slap lower status classmates so they would knew she was superior to them. It's on a different level there. We should remember that.

• South Korea would lose their minds because to them my school would be a war zone.

There was a bomb threat, a drug bust, multiple fights every other week. My school made it to the news for fights and the rolling stone magazine

• My school was a mess too, police would show up there sometimes even twice a week. Lots of stuff stolen, bomb threats, drugs, I even saw a pregnant girl break a glass plate on another girl's face in a fight. But we never had this hierarchy bullshit. That sounds a lot worse to me for whatever reason

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

Edited once, last by catzi ().

• thats why people from quiet countryside schools with low population grow up with better mentality

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

( not from countryside btw )

• thats why people from quiet countryside schools with low population grow up with better mentality

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dreamcather

• i feel like some of the minor bullying things don't need to completely cancel an idol and ruin their career. Everyone is an idiot in school, even me. Even the most pleasant people do things they shouldn't have. So.....that's just my take on this whole mess

Atiny ♡ Nctzen ♡ Stay ♡ Once ♡ Insomnia ♡ Tomoon ♡ Midzy ♡ Army ♡ Blink ♡ Luvity ♡ Gem ♡ Ghost9 Stan

b1a4 are all also from the countryside. They were even nicknamed countryside-dols

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!