Give me some mothers day gift ideas

• My mom is very hard to buy gifts for. She has too much of everything. She still doesn't feel comfortable enough to go to places bc of covid.

Give me your ideas

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Well... I remember buying my mother chocolate once.

And I have sometimes gifted her a poem.

I typically buy my mom a Toffifee box cuz she loves those to death

So...chocolates?Perhaps it's not the most creative but I'd say better safe than sorry lol

Really nice idea.

unfortunately food or anything edible is not appreciated as gift in my culture.

I might buy one for me though

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• silk pj's? Comfy, fancy... useful! That's what I'm getting my mom this year

Ohhh

that gave a good idea

She has silk pjs but you know what she doesn't have?

Silk bedding. Like the sheet and pillow case and all.

I Think she will love that

Thanks dummi

Good for sth finally

• Mother's Day is still a month away in my country but I swear every time I see these threads start popping up I get a mini heart attack thinking I forgot about it.

I'm gonna buy my mom a cup. There's a quote from a book by an author she idolizes written on it (my mom is a huge bookworm). She's talked about this cup multiples times within the last half year, how it's the best cup ever, and how hilarious the quote is etc., but I know she would never buy it for herself (it's kinda cute since her taste is very minimalistic and classic otherwise). I'll also give her some fancy candy.

Not sure if it's a smaller gift than what you're thinking but pretty sure she'll like it <3

• Mother's Day is still a month away in my country but I swear every time I see these threads start popping up I get a mini heart attack thinking I forgot about it.

I'm gonna buy my mom a cup. There's a quote from a book by an author she idolizes written on it (my mom is a huge bookworm). She's talked about this cup multiples times within the last half year, how it's the best cup ever, and how hilarious the quote is etc., but I know she would never buy it for herself (it's kinda cute since her taste is very minimalistic and classic otherwise). I'll also give her some fancy candy.

Not sure if it's a smaller gift than what you're thinking but pretty sure she'll like it <3

Well my mom expects more extravagant gifts. Or atleast I think she will like those more.

I also have a job, people expect more when you ahve a job lol

We used to do like a spa day, hair or nail job and nice restaurant. But bc of covid she is not comfortable with that.

• honestly, im just as helpful as i can be for her because she never needs anything, and if she does, she gets it right away.

• maybe something sentimental as oppose to a $$$ gift?

a nice photo framed with a nice message/card (preferrable hand written) on how much she means to you

• maybe something sentimental as oppose to a $$$ gift?

a nice photo framed with a nice message/card (preferrable hand written) on how much she means to you

mom wants the $$$

• mom wants the $$$

touché my friend touché

jewelry???

how old is she this year?

maybe gold like actual gold like a gold coin or something

we have a mint in my city that makes pretty nice minted things like gold and jewelry

I once got my father in law a kilo of silver lol (shit I check the price today it's like doubled lol)

• I already decided

Silk bedding (sheets + pillow cases)

Already ordered

Im fucking broke now

• cool cool

let's us know if she liked it or not my friend

will do

what are u getting for wifey?

• I'll leave that to my son

as I said (semi-jokingly) to my wife - shouldn't the responsibility of a MOTHER's day gift fall to the child of said mother??? lol

lol

but shouldnt u also get a gift?

• lol

but shouldnt u also get a gift?

me get a gift? on mother's day? I would love to get a gift but I think that would be father's day?? ;-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!