Recommend me boy group songs

• *Leaves this here*

• depends what you like, but i'm currently obsessed with this

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

taste! This bops :pepe-pj-green:

• taste! This bops :pepe-pj-green:

i'm literally obsessed with Doyoung's little adlib at 3:20. i will rewind that bit 5x every time i listen to it fr

this tweet killed me when i saw it :angryr:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• There always something for everyone in EXO’s disco

Dark concept

External Content open.spotify.com

Light concept

Pop perfection

If you like the hip hop sound of new gen groups but better

If you like sexy and easy on the ears

I just rec’d the title tracks the b side list is really long and if you want to check out some popular ones we had a poll sometime back on AKP where exol chose their fav b sides you can check those out

• Someone else named SF9 :pepe-torch: Other songs:

I'm more into ggs too, but SF9 and CIX songs are so good

• This song got me into nct 127. I think it's one of their most beautiful songs to this day. It's also iconic.

One of nct's more recent bops.

This is one a rnb style song. One of their best! And they have manyyy. Wait till the 2:00 mark for magic in your ears.

NCT's biggest strength in my opinion are their vocals, their distinct voices and the production of their music.

This one is from my favs. A banger.

• i'm literally obsessed with Doyoung's little adlib at 3:20. i will rewind that bit 5x every time i listen to it fr

this tweet killed me when i saw it :angryr:

External Content twitter.com

pepe-ooh oh

• Wei has some bops too

And if you're into meaningful songs, there's Super Junior Evanesce:

• External Content www.youtube.com

• sshuqi

External Content youtu.be

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• i strongly recommend exo esp if you are more into vocal oriented tracks, rnb and pop

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!