So... is FreeZia's career over now? Where is she? What now?

• The last I heard she had proven to dispatch that out of 300 items, only 20 were fake including ones she was gifted etc... why did she do all that, to clear her name, but remain gone as if she did something unspeakable? I feel like she should have came back, put her videos back up, and moved on? Is there any news about her atm? I really enjoyed her content so I am kinda bummed that months and months later, she is still nowhere to be seen and I an't believe this small, stupid, scandal has affected her career this much!!!! She could literally be getting the bag, and still keep her it girl title, only a few items were fake, like come onnnnnnn!!

• She was about to become the next it girl and jealous netizens destroyed her career they act as if she was some sort of human trafficker or something there's nothing wrong in wearing fake goods and like you said most of her things are real so i don't know why they made such a big deal out of it

I still feel like she can still be the same it girl, she just needs to come back and show those losers that she didn't do anything that bad and that she is moving on with her life and is still a baddieeeee, honestly she could definitely, she has my support so she will have everyone else's I'm sure, I used to watch her from before singles inferno so I am so gutted :(

• She's not done, she'll come back but her image is tarnished cause of jealous k-netz. She did nothing wrong! wearing fake clothes? who cares! there are real problems in this world! I feel so bad for her!

I hope she comes back soon, maybe she will for the summer? Because it's been months now and it's actually sad bc she didn't even do anything wrong lol I know so many people who wear fakes and pretend they're real and the fact she didn't even know herself and they were gifted fakes... how is she not the victim here if anything. Ugh!! But I think she could definitely still be an it girl, and get back to where she was before, she just needs to come back

• she's probably "reflecting" for the time being even if she didn't actually do anything wrong. she'll likely come back but her reputation won't be the same

Really? I think she can bring her reputation back up, honestly because there's worse people have done and then everyone forgets when they're back from "reflecting" for months and then it's like nothing ever happened?

• Really? I think she can bring her reputation back up, honestly because there's worse people have done and then everyone forgets when they're back from "reflecting" for months and then it's like nothing ever happened?

i don't mean that her reputation will always be poor, although i'm sure it'll be an uphill battle for her to improve it in the beginning. just that even after reflecting for awhile she's going to have to really fight to get where she was, and even then there will be people who will bring up her past and call her a fraud. it's not very fair, but the general public is not as forgiving towards women unfortunately

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!