Queendom second round begin, what do u think abt it? (spoiler)

• So three group perform this week, wjsn, loona and brave girl..

I like WJSN stage better than i thought, when i first listen to it, i thought the arrangement was pretty messy but after listening to it again.. it's not bad.

If there's one thing that i dont like its their vocal, idk if I'm hearing the broadcast incorrectly and mnet edit their vocal bcause im pretty sure they crack on zoom version.

the broadcast sound a lots better but i can still hear that they're slightly out of pitch.

Loona, my first impression on their perf was really good, i thought they have a very good performance director to be able to make those kind of setting bcause there is a lots of things going on. so props to them.

but what i dont like is the dynamic of the performance, from start to the end it was pretty monotonous dance and vocal wise so after watching them again it bored me out a little bit...

and i dont like that bcause they have too many members, it look too cluttered and a lots of time they look like a backup dancer.

Brave Girls did a lot better than their first round, I like but i dont have much to say.. uhm if there's anything that i dont like, it's the cheap looking jewelry prop lol.

I think for the second round, Loona fans will probably regains their motivation and kep1er fans will probably be even more demoralize. Unless there's behind the scene drama that change that.

Hyolyn, viviz and loona will probably stay in the top 3.

Juyeon is not such a good boy.

EvpSrEvWgBQjy7U?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited once, last by Dribble ().

• WJSN and LOONA had different concept yet their performances were on same level

Didn't really found anything surprising and catching my eye in BG performance.

Also MNet lol you really broadcasted that taking off clothes mishup to point it out or what? Uhhh

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• WJSN and LOONA had different concept yet their performances were on same level

Didn't really found anything surprising and catching my eye in BG performance.

Also MNet lol you really broadcasted that taking off clothes mishup to point it out or what? Uhhh

what taking off clothes mishup?

• what taking off clothes mishup?

At the very end of episode they broadcasted sad Hyunjin and then repeat of moment when she was taking off jacket during Shake It stage.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So there's a mishaps? i didn't notice that.

that's my point

no one would notice that if they didn't use 'evil zoom editing' to point it out xD

• Brave Girls were my favorite performers. Mvsk matched so much with them, and they sounded good, overall I loved the stage.

Loona was a close second, and WJSN is weird, like, the song has nothing to do with the concept. Apple would be a better choice.

• Our opinions are so different since round 1, I'm actually curious about Kep1er performance, I hope I can disagree :pepewash:

• I didn't like the rearrangement of Navillera. The song lost its essence remixed to house.

this

and I love Exy so much

yet I don't think every each KPOP song needs rap parts...

• Our opinions are so different since round 1, I'm actually curious about Kep1er performance, I hope I can disagree :pepewash:

Wait, i don't remember.. what was your opinion on round 1? but i think if you like brave girl the most in this round then we probably do have different opinions lol.

it's not bad, it's just not as impressive as the other. (brave girl) I won't spoil you on kepler.

I didn't like the rearrangement of Navillera. The song lost its essence remixed to house.

it's not that bad! listen to it again.

there are part that i dont like too, but overall cool.

but i guess it's kinda weird if you understand korean because the song have nothing to do with the performance lol. just like Baeggi mention.

• Wait, i don't remember.. what was your opinion on round 1? but i think if you like brave girl the most in this round then we probably do have different opinions lol.

it's not bad, it's just not as impressive as the other. (brave girl) I won't spoil you on kepler.

Last time I found Viviz performance underwhelming (Kep1er and Loona too, but I don't remember if you liked Loona). I know like you said, Buddies could feel the performance more, but usually I can feel emotional even if I don't stan the group (even more as a casual listener of Gfriend), wasn't the case watching Viviz performance.

• I've listened to it more than once already. My problem is that half the song felt like it an unrelated song. And the new arrangement doesn't fit at all the original.

• Last time I found Viviz performance underwhelming (Kep1er and Loona too, but I don't remember if you liked Loona). I know like you said, Buddies could feel the performance more, but usually I can feel emotional even if I don't stan the group (even more as a casual listener of Gfriend), wasn't the case watching Viviz performance.

You're not wrong, i dont disagree with you. Viviz could definitely do better.

i didn't cry either for their performance but i do think that it's a pretty meaningful stage.

from the crown, to the glass bead breaking, the evil smile and the butterfly coming to save them, it really tell their story and the attention to detail is something that we never see in a kpop live performance .

but i can see why people think it's underwhelming, the girl look too nervous and they kinda lost that spark but overall to me beautiful perf.

• they did. supposedly Ment performances uploaded on youtube are a bit edited.

I watched the leaked performances and one of the wjsn girls had a voice crack twice it wasn't that bad but noticeable

• I liked LOONA best, expectedly. I didn't find the core concept of dorky-girl-turns-sizzling-chic-girl to be mindblowing but the girls' personalities and charisma sold the performance for me. A fun performance that will be a gold mine for GIF Hunters and deservedly so :pepeflushed: They look amazing, especially Gowon, Heejin, Hyunjin (!!!) and Choerry plus always sign me up for a performance where I can see Lippie's awkward ass in these happy bashful party stages

Brave Girls was eh, it was there. I thought it fitted them quite nice and I enjoyed it more than Rollin but not something I'll be remembering months from now.

I'm genuinely confused with WJSN. They're one of the better performance-oriented groups in K-pop yet it feels like they've been overcooking their performances and sprinkling too much "grandeur" into their performances. I couldn't enjoy both stages, it felt like a disorienting mush of drops, power notes, and cutting break dances that end up feeling incohesive and jagged. Instead of this sound they've been using, I think it might do them good to roll back the years and do an ethereal or dreamy concept.

• I think you captured my feeling well. They had amazing props, but the performance of the girls themselfs wasn't the best, it would be legendary if they were less nervous.

• I enjoyed all of the performances. As usual.

WJSN and LOONA were my faves. I liked Brave Girls song and performance, but not really their vocal performance.

I agree that LOONA is very cluttered. They have too many members, and too many filler members who like don't get parts. It's annoying. LOONA probably should have overall been a 7 to 9 member group tbh. I also didn't understand why some of them changed outfits and some didn't? That threw me off. I like the energy of this performance in comparison to last time though.

WJSN, Yeonjung killed it per usual and Yeoreum killed her dance solo. Those two bumped the performance up for me. At first, I thought the dancing was kind of weak, but after Yeoreum's dance solo it felt like the energy and skill level increased. Overall, I enjoyed it.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!