Fave award show or year end performance?

• some of mine:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Here are some of mine:

External Content www.youtube.com

• I'm kind of cheating.

But I love this performance. And it's an end of show performance lol.

One of my favorites in kpop.

• I'm gonna cheat, but I really like this one:

• Oh, speaking of Winner, i should add

• MAMA 2020 (queued)

SMA 2022 (the orchestra version of Favorite is top notch)

SBS Gayo 2021 (Pirate Rocky!)

• Ateez Mama Performances:

Ateez on TMA

Ateez on SBS Gayo Daejeon

This SF9 from Super Model 2019 Contest

not sure what kind of award this is but they did so good

• I'm gonna cheat, but I really like this one:

I love that performance, especially kihyun's part which they pbly had to turn the volume down on lol

External Content twitter.com

• I love that performance, especially kihyun's part which they pbly had to turn the volume down on lol

External Content twitter.com

he just popped off.

He was like...can I ? Of course I can

• *throw in some D-Crunch I just Found*

as usual they have audio issues their company sucks so fucking bad

just proves they are one of the few 4th gen who do shit live

ooh some vixx

Beasttttt

• Ok, I'll raise up this performance:

• One of mine:

External Content m.youtube.com

• One of mine:

External Content m.youtube.com

I love Good Boy. It's such a bop. Plus, GD roasting MAMA at MAMA will forever be iconic

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!