ELRIS gearing up for a re-debut as they rebrand as ALICE

• Elris is no longer, they are now Alice.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepe-smug::pepe-flirt::pepe-flirt:

• Some discussions about it happened here.

• I'm always up for more ELRIS.

And Sohee! And Hyeseong!

They're on the new group right?

Hyeseong is not included among the redebuting members. There's a new name listed though, so it might be her under a new alias?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hyeseong is not included among the redebuting members. There's a new name listed though, so it might be her under a new alias?

Oh damn I'll miss her if she's not in it.

• I'm always up for more ELRIS.

And Sohee! And Hyeseong!

They're on the new group right?

Hyeseong is not included among the redebuting members. There's a new name listed though, so it might be her under a new alias?

omg I love them they released so many bops and all the members are so gorgeous. Can't wait to see Hyeseong and Bella again.

I just saw that Hyeseong isn't in the lineup and that's just a slap in the face she was the fancam queen.

• External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!