(THEQOO) The Number of Albums sold by Bangtan between January and March of this year

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

이미지

No new album released this year. 870,000 copies in the first quarter with past albums alone

Comments:

1. 87 million??? You didn't release an album????

2. I wonder how much the album will sell when it comes out
    3. I'm also late, so I keep buying from time to time.
    4. BTS keeps coming in even during inactivity, and the latecomers buy past albums whenever they have time.
    5. The strange thing about BTS is that when we listen to music, we get curious about their previous albums.. What did they talk about when they grew up? While... I bought it without realizing it
    6. I worked at a record store that didn't really do business, but nine out of ten albums that sell were bulletproof album
    7. Not even a year's worth, not even 3 months' worth...
    8. ????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    9. Huh, 870,000 copies... not 87,000 copies, but 870,000 copies...
    10. Wow, even though there were only singles last year, they sold well.. Last year's sales were even more surprising.
    11. New album, please come... I want to buy an album
    12. If you're a light fan, you don't usually buy past albums, but how the hell is the influx?
    13. New album Korean + Jewel album, I think we will set another record. When is it coming out?
    14. What is bulletproof really? I'm always curious, it's been sold abroad too.
    15. No what... no... yes...?
    16. I can't buy it all at once because I'm a fan of it, too, so whenever I think of it, I buy one and collect it.
    17. Oh.. the tear is the best ..
  • Kings :pepe-toast:

• THIS!!! Bangtan voodoo

“The strange thing about BTS is that when we listen to music, we get curious about their previous albums.. What did they talk about when they grew up? While... I bought it without realizing it”

I keep telling people this and they don't believe me

THIS PERSON GETS IT ;(

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!