I miss stats compilation threads :-/

• I remember on another K-pop site, there was this one thread that had links to all the various sales and other stats information threads. And it was magnicifent.

You wanted an overview of the physical sales of K-pop groups and artists in a given year? Here's a link. You wanted the digitals of K-pop groups of that year? Here's another link.

You wanted to see only the girl groups, or only the boy groups? No problem.

A list of the overall sales of group A? Or of group B? Or did you want to see an overview of all the groups that had PAKs, and how many? Or a ranking of first 24h youtube views? You can find it by clicking here or here.

In just 1 or 2 clicks you got exactly the information you were looking for.

And it worked because there were a number of people actively keeping all those various subthreads up-to-date with actual information.

I miss it.

Nowadays when I want to know some specific information, I can search for an hour and often still not find it.

What K-pop songs did all chart on Billboard, what spot? And on what Billboard charts? What K-pop songs have the most views, and the most likes? How long did it take each song to reach 100M views, and 200M views? What songs have the highest amount of Spotify streams, or Melon likes? What were the top songs peak Unique Listeners each year? And so on.

All the information is probably there, but fragmented across various official sites and in uncompiled form. No easy overviews or lists.

It makes me often just shrug and think by myself 'oh, ok' whenever some achievement of some group is announced proudly, because I'm lacking any kind of context or broader overview to see how truly successful it actually was.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• Perhaps add to this thread then? Interest in a AKP flavored KPOP Newsletter?

• nerd 742755251978895408.gif?size=96&quality=lossless

• You can follow my youtube channel or twitter accounts

KPOP101 - YouTube

(3) Kpop_Spotify 101 (@kpop_spotify) / Twitter

(1) kpopcharts 101 (@kpopcharts2020) / Twitter

• Cool! I'll check it out.

There are like 66666 threads per day talking about charts and you still hasnโ€™t found it well...

?( I don't need 6666 threads with 66666666 pages to browse through, I need 1 thread and 1 page with all the information I'd ever want to check whenever with just one click X/

One thread to rule them all, one thread to find them, one thread to bring it all - oh wait.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!