Ex-AKB48/Produce 48 Miyazaki Miho wants to promote in Korea

• Hopefully she does. I can see her having a pretty good solo career

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• She's Japanese. And she's not a crazy visual. Xenophobic knetz will eat her alive. Not to mention any popularity she gained from P48 is long gone by now. I hope she doesn't end up going the Juri route...

• She's Japanese. And she's not a crazy visual. Xenophobic knetz will eat her alive. Not to mention any popularity she gained from P48 is long gone by now. I hope she doesn't end up going the Juri route...

Meh people overrate Koreans xenophobia. Yukika is a Japanese soloist in Korea and she’s just fine. Of course she’s not gonna be 100% immune to it, no foreigner is, but Miho can have a career just fine if she were to debut in Korea

She could even stand out because she’s a foreigner who’s as assimilated with Korea as she is

• This comment under the allkpop post explained it perfectly and I agree. People will take it as a hate comment but I wasn’t the one who made it so…lol.

“Myao is a huge korea.boo. I don't know if that's even a word but she's just as obsessed with Korea as some English people are obsessed with Japan ... maybe even moreso.

I can only imagine that working against her in both countries. She lost a lot of fans in AKB because of it and she's not even popular in her own group. Plus her divided loyalties between Japan and Korea might cripple any meaningful success there (She admits she isn't staying and will return to Japan). She also has her age and aging looks working against her in an industry that is all about age and looks.

She's very talented, but I think also a bit ... disillusional. I mean she does have a rose colored view of Korea and being a bit narcissistic doesn't help.

She has spent the best parts of her life (15-29, nearly her entire twenties!) under the shelter of HoriPro. I think she's in for a shock when she quits. If not for HoriPro pushing for her knowing she's a Korea.boo I don't think she'd even have appeared on Produce48. The AKB name will carry her, but probably not very far. It'll hurt even more after a few years with little-mild success and returning thinking she can just carry-on in Japan as usual.

She's going to end up working at a restaurant or a Konbini like so many other x48 girls who thought if they went solo they'd find big success.”

• i think shes going to more of "entertaiment" route rather than a singer route like sayuri doing MC and variety show or even a web variety show likie youtube series

• Naw whoever made that post was def hating

And meh, she has every right to live her dreams however she wants. If being a star in Korea and being amongst a culture she appreciates is what she wants & what makes her happiest in life, so be it

She’s not obligated to go the typical Japanese celeb route. Juri didn’t, Miyu almost didn’t, and neither should Miho

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!