Lisa fans hate on rose for not saying happy birthday on time lol

• 블랙핑크 리사 팬들, 로제 SNS에 '구토 테러'…불화설까지 제기 (naver.com)

tsas.png

So many korean and international news outlets are reporting this yet no allkpop article yet. It's what they deserve :*

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Listen, i just have to ask. Rosé stans literally did the same thing to Lisa last year when she took a while to post about Rosé birthday.... I didn't see any articles about that from kmedia.

Am not condoning what they are doing... I just want to know why everytime Lisa akgaes do something, its reported on by kmedia and most kpop sites, but its not the same when the other akgaes literally do the same to Lisa...

Someone pls give me a reasonable explanation. It was crickets about what happened on IC release day.

Edited once, last by Skyliv ().

• Listen, i just have to ask. Rosé stans literally did the same thing to Lisa last year when she took a while to post about Lisa's birthday.... I didn't see any articles about that from kmedia.

Am not condoning what they are doing... I just want to know why everytime Lisa akgaes do something, its reported on by kmedia and most kpop sites, but its not the same when the other akgaes literally do the same to Lisa...

Someone pls give me a reasonable explanation. It was crickets about what happened on IC release day.

Bc they think it will bring more interational news, it doesn't matter anyways

Rose fans want to make this is big deal went it's not it, they just go their focus kn the wrong places

• Listen, i just have to ask. Rosé stans literally did the same thing to Lisa last year when she took a while to post about Rosé birthday.... I didn't see any articles about that from kmedia.

Because you lot are more pathetic that's why. You won't get away with hating all the time. Others don't do it as much as u. Not you still bringing that ic thing 2 years ago while you lot been hating every day non stop. Also Koreans will support koreans always. Korean news outlets saw this hating because rose just finished an important schedule in usa and is loved by koreans. U lot come for jennie, it's going to be even worse

• Listen, i just have to ask. Rosé stans literally did the same thing to Lisa last year when she took a while to post about Lisa's birthday.... I didn't see any articles about that from kmedia.

Maybe Lisa and/or the Lisa akgae fandom just brings more buzz. Therefore, the Lisa akgaes will get enraged by all this and exhibit more of the same behavior which will lead to more of their behavior published in media thus starting the whole snowball effect.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!