International Lisa fans enraged because she couldn't win #1

• [theqoo] INTERNATIONAL LISA FANS ENRAGED BECAUSE SHE COULDN'T WIN #1

image.png

"These racists will go to hell. I was so disappointed. They won't look at Lisa because she's Thai. Korea is a small country, but thanks to KPOP and K-drama, their country became well-known. BTS and BP are the reasons I fell into KPOP but seeing how Koreans treat foreign KPOP idols, I started to hate Korea. Their mentality is disgusting"

image.png
    Because Lisa couldn't win #1 on Inkigayo with her solo song,

they started saying things like Koreans don't deserve Lisa and started calling us racists while fuming.
    They also went to terrorize Lee Mujin's Traffic Light MV

+ Article posted
    http://www.topstarnews.net/new…eView.html?idxno=14631580

"Who are you"... Lee Mujin, the reason BP Lisa international fans are leaving 'hate comments'

(paraphrased)
    International fans went on Lee Mujin's MV for Traffic Light to leave comments such as
    "The song sucks"
    "Lisa is known internationally, who is he?"
    "Korea doesn't deserve Lisa"
    "Because of racism, KPOP is ruined"

On the other hand, a great number of international fans also stated:
    "I was pissed at first and came here to listen to the song, he deserves it"
    "If you care about Lisa, please don't leave bad comments"
    "I listened to the song, and I think he totally deserves #1"
    "We need to acknowledge the results"

Lee Mujin received 5,636 points
    Lisa 4,973
    Aespa 4,908

original post: here

1. Regardless of international advancements, it's just normal that not all solos hit big

2. This is only a part of her fandom... Please don't drag Lisa for a part of her fandom

3. If her song was good, her responses would be definitely good. What racism f*ck?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If they're going to play like that, how do they think that Lisa and so many other foreigners are even able to promote in Korea? Please make some sense

4. The song was bad, I only listened to it once

5. But she only got 2nd

6. I don't care about what I-roaches say, I bet the normal fans are pissed at them too

7. I bet the fans are also getting stressed because of them

8. If you don't understand our country's culture, you're just ignorant. Lisa is so charming and I like her so much, but her song was indeed boring this time

9. Lisa's song was so disappointingㅠㅠ I thought YG would care a bit more about her song

10. No but do you guys want to make it about racism so bad... Please read the article until the end, it says "a great number of fans don't think like that"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!