How would you talk people who thinks the earth is flat

• I think the best way to talk to people who think the earth is flat is to be respectful and curious

Sorry, but nope. Absolutely not. In no way am I entertaining their ridiculous bullshit, definitely not being "curious" about it.

Flat earthers are not stupid or crazy

I completely, absolutely disagree. They ARE either very, very stupid people or theres something wrong with them mentally. They are the only explanations I have for them.

(Besides the ones that are "Flat Earthers" just to troll people)

they are just misinformed and distrustful of mainstream science

Nope, they are stupid, gullible, or just being deliberately contrarian.

They have their own reasons and evidence for believing what they do, and they are often part of a supportive community that reinforces their views.

Yeah, many weird subcultures do. Many of them are bad and very, very stupid. they don't have "evidence". They have moronic lies and stupidity they chose to believe as opposed to the absolutely overwhelming evidence that tells them otherwise while surrounding themselves with an equally stupid echo chamber.

If we want to change their minds, we have to understand where they are coming from and what motivates them.

Honestly, f em... They are making their own bed, let them lie in it.

Gives me a whole bunch of idiots to mock and scorn.

Obviously, I am EXCEEDINGLY intolerant of Flat Earthers.

I find them, and their movement, unbearably stupid, and not worthy of compassion or understanding. They are all misfits and miscreants and I will never entertain their stupidity, nor am I willing to listen to it.

I find creationists stupid and gullible, but I'll even put creationists at a higher level of intelligence than Flat Earthers.

Just absolute simpletons.

• ask them if the moon is flat

Exactly. They say NASA images can be altered and can't be trusted then how bout you look up in the sky with your own two eyes and you can see both the moon and sun are round and every other planet you can see with a telescope.

But for some reason our planet is the only one that's flat lol

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!