[instiz] IF WE PASS TO 4 WORK DAYS WEEK, WHAT DAY WOULD YOU WANT TO REST?

• Shouldn't it be Wednesday??

original post: here

1. Wednesday! I'm going to university right now and it's so nice to have the middle of the week off like that

2. Fridayㅜㅜ I took a break this Wednesday and it made me even more tired

3. I'm taking Friday off this entire semester ㅎㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Monday~!

5. I can relate to all, I've tried Friday off, Monday off and Wednesday off and Friday off was the best. You can go home early and hang around anywhere you want!!

6. Wednesday off for usual weeks... But on weeks I want to hang out and play, Friday off

7. I was trying to take Fridays off with my classes in university but wasn't able to take my Friday class off so I ended up doing Wednesday off, seriously weeks flew by so quicklyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wednesday off is the best

8. You need to rest on Fridays. It's so nice to play all weekend starting from Friday

9. Straight up Monday! Right now, I've tried Friday off but Monday off is better for em..

10. It has to be on Wednesday. I've tried Wednesday off and Friday off and Wednesdays were the best

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I want it to be wednesday to do random things that I need to catch up on so I can actually rest sat/sun

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I like to take Mondays off. Most people don't, so you can still run errands or whatever without dealing with the crowds you get on Friday. It's nicer coming into a short week and most people are over their Monday blahs.

Wednesday or Friday would be doable too, of course. It can be nice to break up the week with a Wednesday off.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• what are they dreamin of about in Korea?

they've just voted for president who said that they can even work for more than 120 hours in a week...

lol

and now they want to have one free day?

forget that, you will be even going to work after sunday's church mass

:pepe_akorns:

• monday plz plz plz plz

i think we should only work 6 hours a day 4 days a week but im not evil

I wish for flexibility

If someone wants to do all their hours in few days as possible they should be allowed to

If someone wants to spread them across the days, again they should be allowed to

• I wish for flexibility

If someone wants to do all their hours in few days as possible they should be allowed to

If someone wants to spread them across the days, again they should be allowed to

ooh well 3 8 hour days sounds like a dream aswell

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!