Enhypen's popularity in Japan is no joke

• I never said it’s by pure physical sales. I said, the biggest measurement based on their history. They are probably shifting to digital platform but it is NOT as big as Korea in terms of measurement at least NOT yet. Their music platform , amazon & spotify being the biggest & line music next. Biggest earnings are still coming from albums. So if u want to compare relevance, i’ll put dollar value on it, i put some links above mentioning that Enhypen being the biggest kpop 4th gen group earners in Japan & 2nd biggest including Japanese 4th gen grps in 2021 alone. This is physical & digital sales combined. So be mad about it but money talks.

If u want to brag abt digital sales, maybe ur a gg stan, go back to SK. 😂

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 2 times, last by Jackah ().

• No , I am not wrong. SK GP is never the standard globally. Accept that fact. Japan is the 2nd biggest music industry in the world and they love buying physical albums. That’s a fact.

Didnt read any of that, but you are wrong, and you know it.

basing it off of physicals only is factually incorrect

• No , I am not wrong. SK GP is never the standard globally. Accept that fact. Japan is the 2nd biggest music industry in the world and they love buying physical albums. That’s a fact.

is english your second language? cause its like you dont understand what im saying at all?

• Racist spotted! 😂 ur the one who does not understand it. still no one believes u. go cry coz enhypen is relevant in Japan.

your bring shit up out of no where which is why im asking?

I told you physical are tanking in japan, and you cant use on phys, so you bring up how much money they make, some other random stats, then start rambling about market size and south korea

• your bring shit up out of no where which is why im asking?

I told you physical are tanking in japan, and you cant use on phys, so you bring up how much money they make, some other random stats, then start rambling about market size and south korea

u told me? so why will i believe u? relevance is obviously measured by $ earnings. are u a kid? 😂 The thread is abt how big they are in Japan. What’s the best way to measure it? Earnings!

I will stop talking to u since u look like a racist as if everyone needs English to be their 1st language to post here. The irony is ur stanning kpop who barely speaks English. Goodbye! 🤡

• Being pissed because you can't accept facts huh just say your faves flops in Japan that's why you're downplaying enha's success and go

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!