I thought Chungha had a huge fanbase

• I figured she would have sold 50k with her first album.....I'm honestly surprised

......10k isn't bad at all but I just expected more. I can't get Bicycle out of my head

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• She never had a huge fanbase. Mostly casual fans. It’s why so many people were surprised she did well at debut. Her songs had great longevity on the charts but that’s about it. Her album sales always faired the lowest compared to her peers.

Also, Bicycle isn’t good to the likes of Snapping, Gotta Go, or Stay Tonight. If Queendom 2 ever happens she should participate because she lost some steam.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• I think this album was more of a passion project than anything else. Bicycle seems like a song she likes, but anyone with half a brain can realize that it wasn’t gonna be a hit in Korea.

Makes me think he company doesn’t expect the album or bicycle to do well and are just making sure Chungha is happy as a artist.

including her singles, i added 8 songs from her album. As a casual fan, it’s a great album if you like pop.

• I think this album was more of a passion project than anything else. Bicycle seems like a song she likes, but anyone with half a brain can realize that it wasn’t gonna be a hit in Korea.

Makes me think he company doesn’t expect the album or bicycle to do well and are just making sure Chungha is happy as a artist.

including her singles, i added 8 songs from her album. As a casual fan, it’s a great album if you like pop.

Well she's with 88Rising now right? Hopefully, things get better

I'm a casual fan and bicycle was really meh for me, after stay tonight, dream of you and play I was expecting something bigger

Iactually wished she had saved stay tonight as the title song, but I can see why bicycle was chosen

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It is her best selling release to date and that is only in 4 days... We can expect a few more sales to come, especially with music show promotions underway.

Honestly though as a huge Chungha fan, I think Play would have been the better title track in South Korea over Bicycle but the dance and catchiness of Bicycle makes sense.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!