In memory of Red Velvet's BEST B-side

• We have all been there. Seeking the priceless companionship of a song in times of lows. As cosmic justice would have it, they have paired me with an exceptional pick in this song. The beginning sets you in a space that forces the vines of stress to slither away like vipers exposed nude, a calming serenation of the selected patrons further affirms this. A gaping hole has unknowingly formed its way through the soil, pulling you into the center of gravity and knocking you off in the process. By the time the instrumentals have once again taken over, you are already immersed in a pool of liquified purity that is impossible to achieve by the delicate chemical process of titration. No longer are you a captive of the toschlusspanik flying around like a bat exodus from a Thai cave. Like a gift that keeps giving, you are entitled to the grand prize of a bridge as soothing as clove oil on a cavity. From there on, you board a mental Shinkansen train, transporting you back to the lithosphere where you dance with the five sisters. Yes, you are correct to assume that a song that is worthy of a crown as heavy as Red Velvet's best b-side has another trick up its sleeve, like the humble drug that starts with the 22nd letter of the alphabet, it sustains a spiritual contraction for you to enjoy its healing properties for at a minimum of five more minutes. Enough time to finally detach your lower part from the comfort of your bed.

TL;DR: This song slaps ass

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I was hoping to see this bside and was not disappointed :pepemusic:

It is very potent as well. I am now grinding peppers to season my eggs as I type this, something I wasn't going to do for at least 15 minutes later. This song is what humanity needs :love:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!