Do you think it’s time for Itzy to enter their “Fancy” era and switch concept?

• Twice debuts in 2015, and 4 years later in 2019 they switched from cute to mature concept with Fancy. Fancy was very successful and gained a lot of western fans and Twitter always call Fancy a perfect Kpop song. Itzy is also approaching their fourth year soon, and they already have a lot of success, is it time they also transition from teen crush(Loco still has teen crush elements the topic is just about love compared to their usual empowerment songs) to a more mature, elegant sound? What if they released something like Mago-Gfriend for their next comeback? Would this be the step to take their career a step further?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• bbb988

Changed the title of the thread from “Do you think it’s time for Itzy to enter their “Fancy” era?” to “Do you think it’s time for Itzy to enter their “Fancy” era and switch concept?”.
  • The music they do now suits them so no but maybe they could release a song that is more like the songs they released in their debut year (dalla dalla and wannabe)

• They just need a bop song, no matter if it's a girl crush or mature concept

Give me better than wannabe

If JYP comes up with vibes like this they will be successful as f

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i'm just saying

Never mind !! Haha

• they already tried to transition from the teen crush to a more mature full girl crush comeback with Mafia in the Morning but it didn't work really well

that's why they are back to a more teen crush concept with Loco

and i doubt people will still support them as much if they do a 180 degree change of concept, like i don't see them suddenly going for a retro song like Gfriend unless they try to add some girl crush or teen crush element into it

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• I think they could get some more years out of it. I don't think their lyrics should stick to a hyper "teenbop" focus though.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!