Why only Suga in Bts that have many schedule outside their group?

• I believe he has the most schedule outside of Bts. Get many collab from Korea, Japan and US and producing many songs and instrumentals even for Samsung. I always think why other members especially rap line didn't as active as him outside their schedule. On the other hand, Suga get so many invitation to involve in other artists music. And vocal line really reserved like it is impossible hybe didn't let them doing what they want. And I know V and Jk still find suitable time to release their mixtape but I just wondering probably they really didn't interested that much for something that not Bts yet people thought they're not allowed to grow individually?

• I don't know what a lot of your op means sorry, but I'm guessing because he's more experienced as a producer. Most of his work has come from that.

• Pretty sure that overall, RM has done more collabs than him. Suga is busy these last years because he is really passionate about producing music and he is working a lot. Even before he became a rapper, he wanted to be a songwriter and composer. I don't think that someone prevents the others members to release music but they are taking their time. J-Hope talked about his second mixtape not so long ago. We will probably hear about it soon.

BTS mainly focuses on their group activities but they sometimes are busy with solo work. Jin, Jungkook and Taehyung all released an OST in late 2021 or early 2022.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• RM does a lot outside of the group as well, but he has talked a lot about his burnout over the past couple of years. I think Suga is just in a fertile period right now (or trying to do as much as possible before the Big E). Hobi and the others (V and JK especially) work a lot slower than Namgi in completing projects.

• ???? Yoongi doesn't have schedules outside the group, all Yoongi does is what he always does: working on music and releasing it with those artist who are interested in work with him or who he is interested in. Joon has had hella lot of music outside of group too as well as collabs. Pretty sure there is a hella long line of people wishing for collab with Hoseok but I am also sure for a person like Hoseok just producing music and releasing it like Namgi does (aka more like producers, not performers, you know, there are even no MVs in majority of cases) is just not enough, he is more a performer, showman and artist, I am sure he wants for his music a little bit different treatment, if anyone is looking and waiting for an appropriate time to properly release his music in between group music it's him.

As for vocal line. Let's get it straight right from the start: none of vocal line is even slightly on the level of rapline in terms of musicmaking skills thus obviously and logically it takes them hella longer time to make a song even for group album what to tell about a whole conceptual mixtape of their own cause if anything is truthful about bighit it's that mixtapes are all on members themselves, yes, they have help from producers but they are in the lead and decide everything, it's not easy. Also both Kook and Tae said that they either deleted all songs they prepared for mixtapes or redoing them completely so Idk what are you talking about with "V and Jk still find suitable time to release their mixtape" when it's not even ready)

Let's not forget also that Jin, Kook and Tae all released osts lately so indeed nobody stopping vocal line from releasing music and nobody is stopping them from growing individually considering they just got their own instagram and those who actually want to develop there is doing smth there.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!